Poll: Do You Wish to Make Informed Viewing Choice's After 9PM Without The Current Ofcom Restrictions Put Upon The Channels
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adults to make informed choices after 9PM

Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Adults to make informed choices after 9PM
(16-01-2012 18:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What I fail to understand is the reason I have made this thread a poll is to make it so much easier to guage an opinion and to save most the time and hassle with signing the petition although I urge you all to sign that too Important and to be honest I was expecting the number to be at least in the thousands by now for the yes, whoever voted no, hang your heads in shame, please I need more of a response before I can e-mail this thread off to Ofcom HQ. Anyway thanks to all so far who have voted Cool

That might be because it's stuck in the broadcasting regulations section and I guess most people here don't come in this bit that often!

Maybe you could persuade the powers that be to pop it in as a sticky in each main forum area - maximise your coverage that way.

For example, as I type this there are 553 people who have been on the forum as a whole in the past 20 minutes, and there are 7 people in the broadcasting regulations section!!
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 10:06 by Grawth.)
18-01-2012 10:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adults to make informed choices after 9PM
(18-01-2012 10:04 )Grawth Wrote:  Maybe you could persuade the powers that be to pop it in as a sticky in each main forum area - maximise your coverage that way.

For example, as I type this there are 553 people who have been on the forum as a whole in the past 20 minutes, and there are 7 people in the broadcasting regulations section!!

I'm happy to do this, but as most sections already have enough or too many sticky threads, including a broadcasting regulations thread (or shortcut to it) - Eccles' petition thread - that thread would be removed and this would take its place.

Scottishbloke - if you do want this this thread to be stuck in various forum sections, can you have a chat with Eccles and let me know which of the two threads you'd like to be stuck.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
18-01-2012 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply