Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Call it a day

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Call it a day
(16-01-2012 13:50 )gazfc Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 09:35 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Those of us who have been watching from day one have had these shows stolen off us by these people.

hmmmm have you been watching from day one? cause what i remember from the early days is even softer material then it is now where you'd have girls is tiny little boxes that you could barely see, rarely flashing a tit.

Yes I have, and your words could only come from someone who hasn't.
17-01-2012 00:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(17-01-2012 00:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 13:50 )gazfc Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 09:35 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Those of us who have been watching from day one have had these shows stolen off us by these people.

hmmmm have you been watching from day one? cause what i remember from the early days is even softer material then it is now where you'd have girls is tiny little boxes that you could barely see, rarely flashing a tit.

Yes I have, and your words could only come from someone who hasn't.

Really? So I'm imagining those years where they had little boxes with girls in around the screen with one bigger one with girls reading texts out and who'd sit there asking for 20 texts for them to get their wabs out.

I know I spent half of the last decade drunk but fuck I surely wouldn't of imagined something so shit

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
17-01-2012 00:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

You remember perfectly correctly, gazfc, but then again I don't recall stating that the shows were consistently explicit.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 00:22 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 00:22
seth Offline
Master Poster

In those early days Taylor was the only one to even get down to her underwear. Some of the girls would be sitting there in jeans and a vest and refuse to take anything off. Then Dani O' Neal came along and spiced the shows up a bit.

Really apart from Dani inserting Banana's into herself and Babestar, it's pretty much been the same throughout the years and it's only been the last few years they've consistently gone naked on Babestation and that's because other channels were doing it.
17-01-2012 00:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I started watching the babe channels in 2006 and harder stuff was shown then than now , at that time close up knickers on pussy rubbing was allowed on all the channels ,some channels used to show the girls playing with their toys , prolonged close up open legged POV camera work was allowed and the SexStation girls used to do full frontal every thing shown strips (not open legged) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-01-2012 00:46
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

My 2 pence worth,,,

I'm not ashamed to admit it but I'm a sucker for the daytime shows. Always have been, always will be. My main gripe is how restricted they have become. They, in my opinion have become stale. Babes used to move about a lot more and wear much sexier things and put on more of a performance. Obviously I'm not talking tits and gash out, but now days it kind of feels samey.
Night shows is another matter and my top babes aren't restricted to laying down and not moving about so I've not really a massive problem with the night shows if I'm honest.

Like I say, it's the day time shows, I'm a sucker for them and I prescribe to some twisted logic that more is less!? Big Grin

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 06:43 by Money_Shot.)
17-01-2012 06:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2012 00:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  I started watching the babe channels in 2006 and harder stuff was shown then than now , at that time close up knickers on pussy rubbing was allowed on all the channels ,some channels used to show the girls playing with their toys , prolonged close up open legged POV camera work was allowed and the SexStation girls used to do full frontal every thing shown strips (not open legged) .

Thank you! At least someone on here remembers how much more explicit the channels were in the past! To say that apart from Danni's infamous Private Babe slots at 2am, the shows have been pretty much the same, as Seth does in post #44, is staggering in its inaccuracy.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 10:43 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 10:38
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Some top back and fourth battling going on,good thread Tongue i might as well give my view bladewave
(17-01-2012 06:41 )Money_Shot Wrote:  My 2 pence worth,,,

I'm not ashamed to admit it but I'm a sucker for the daytime shows. Always have been, always will be. My main gripe is how restricted they have become.
Since this thread is about calling an end to the babe channels ill say this,what they should do is get rid of the DAYTIME shows because at the end of the day ofcom's biggest gimmick is ohh the KIDS will be traumatised by what they see,im not a regular daytime viewer but judging from the vids ive downloaded here, i see theres been some pretty adult stuff going on over the years during the day Surprised ass shaking,tit rubbing,tit flashing,spitting,pussy flashes and lots more, basically shit loads of wank material LOL,saying that i know nothing like that goes on these days,but look at it this way....amanda rendall took alot of the slack for bangbabes going bust with her great shows flashing and all that Tongue but in my view some of fernanda's tits out shows were well worse because they were on during the day and thats more than likely the time kids actually do watch these channels,which in the end put pressure on ofcom to fine the night shows.So i say get rid of the day shows or else have nothing erotic at all on them.This isn't a dig at you money shot its just you mentioned the dayshow Wink
(17-01-2012 10:38 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Thank you! At least someone on here remembers how much more explicit the channels were in the past! To say that apart from Danni's infamous Private Babe slots at 2am, the shows have been pretty much the same, as Seth does in post #44, is staggering in its inaccuracy.

I know bangbabes gets alot of attention for being xxx but in my eyes the best channel over the years had to sexstation eek now that was a proper channels for action,it had some of the best 241s,where the cam would zoom in on girls hands while they were fingering one another Big Grin underneath the knickers tho Wink
17-01-2012 11:34
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

lol just seen this thread.

I don't like my toys in the box anymore. So I'm going to throw them all out so NO ONE can play with them Wink
17-01-2012 13:02
seth Offline
Master Poster

(17-01-2012 10:38 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 00:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  I started watching the babe channels in 2006 and harder stuff was shown then than now , at that time close up knickers on pussy rubbing was allowed on all the channels ,some channels used to show the girls playing with their toys , prolonged close up open legged POV camera work was allowed and the SexStation girls used to do full frontal every thing shown strips (not open legged) .

Thank you! At least someone on here remembers how much more explicit the channels were in the past! To say that apart from Danni's infamous Private Babe slots at 2am, the shows have been pretty much the same, as Seth does in post #44, is staggering in its inaccuracy.

I have watched the shows since 2003. I'll admit I don't remember any of that happening on Sexstation but if people say it happened I'll take their word for it.

I will say in the very early days the shows were a hell of a lot worse then they are now. I recall a girl called Alex, was Italian with black hair and glasses, who wouldn't do anything but sit there in a pair of jeans and a top. There were others who's be in hotpants and just sit there and do nothing and this with tiny little boxes at the side of the screen. I think in the early days some of the women weren't actually glamor models.
17-01-2012 15:14