babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?
Again, I think the best option would be by invite only. Anyone who shows up, won't need to give their forum name, because they'd only know about the location if they got a PM, so they could still be incognito a bit.

One big invite wouldn't work as well, because you don't know what type of person will show up (Security will be there though), and the numbers could be a bit high.

So either by PM only, or they could host a little event at a club, and only allow a certain number in. Basically the earliest guests to arrive, will be allowed entry.

It's definitely a fun idea, and with just a bit of organisation it could work very well!
21-04-2012 11:53
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-04-2012 11:53 )mrmann Wrote:  Again, I think the best option would be by invite only. Anyone who shows up, won't need to give their forum name, because they'd only know about the location if they got a PM, so they could still be incognito a bit.

But why would anybody need to be 'incognito' ? Unless they're the kind of shit stirrers that make salacious or unpleasant comments on here just for effect.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-04-2012 12:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2012 12:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 11:53 )mrmann Wrote:  Again, I think the best option would be by invite only. Anyone who shows up, won't need to give their forum name, because they'd only know about the location if they got a PM, so they could still be incognito a bit.

But why would anybody need to be 'incognito' ? Unless they're the kind of shit stirrers that make salacious or unpleasant comments on here just for effect.

That's a good point, and another reason why invite only might be a better idea, so that the shit stirrers don't show up and act weird or act negative toward Babestation. It would be a downer to show up, only to see that there are some negative people there, trying to take the piss. You never know.

Now, if they did a meet up based on the earliest arrivals getting in to where the meet and greet is taking place, then at least the numbers wouldn't be too high, and anyone could attend, but the wrong member could end up getting in, and ruin the fun if they get too drunk.

There's no way to really tell anyway, but I'm just suggesting that if this does go forward, that the people who are vehemently against Babestation or have an agenda against them would be better off not attending. The same can be said for the other channels as well. Why would they want a member who hates them to meet with them, or have a beer with them?

I'm sure the Babestation crew can think of a good idea regardless!
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 16:56 by mrmann.)
21-04-2012 16:54
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^ So what your saying is that the members that put their names forward to attend will have to go through a vetting process & any negative comments posted against BS will prevent them from attending.So only suck-ups need apply.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-04-2012 20:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2012 20:30 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^ So what your saying is that the members that put their names forward to attend will have to go through a vetting process & any negative comments posted against BS will prevent them from attending.So only suck-ups need apply.

Maybe it's better to just have an open invite, so that nobody feels left out. I'm sure there will be security anyway.

I do think a club would be better than a pub though!
21-04-2012 22:44
techniques Away
Senior Poster

(21-04-2012 02:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 00:36 )techniques Wrote:  Keyboard warriors/internet crazies would not show up.

Only avid fans & potential stalkers...

I would come for teh lulz... and to buy lori a shot of tequila.

Well I would turn up,lets them pay for my booze & tell them to their faces what's wrong with their shows.

Keyboard warrior strikes again. bladewave I call bullshit. You wouldn't do that. P.S. the only way you can prove me wrong is by actually doing it if this thing ever happens...
21-04-2012 23:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV