babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?
same here too far for me but a great idea

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2012 19:56
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(18-01-2012 17:22 )babestation Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 16:49 )Firebird Wrote:  Yes i would certainly be up for that!! Sounds a very good meet!!

Do you require a PM with our details or would you be messaaging all entries ?

not yet, just a simple yes so we know if it's worth us organising or not. then we'll make a more formal thread later on

YES!! is my answer
18-01-2012 19:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-01-2012 19:07 )kelly1066 Wrote:  id love to be there.... just to see the shit hit the fan and the wild fights...!!!??? lol.

id say good on BS for making the offer, but cant see it working with some of the crazies we got here...... pmsl.

That thought occured to me too aswell as meeting up with all the fantastic babes, on this forum we all have a mask of sorts to hide behind, most of us all have well concealed nicknames so as not to give away too much personal information on ourselves or real identity, so the big question is how would all the forum members get on in a room full of booze and with real identitys revealed, would enemies become friends and allies the exact opposite, it would be interesting, how many who said yes would actually turn up, how many would get cold feet at the last minute, I find the whole thing intriguing Cool
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 20:19 by Scottishbloke.)
18-01-2012 20:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2012 19:02 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Depends on the setup, I mean if it's similar to the TV channel then you'd only be able to see Lolly and Lori in the bar and would have to cram into the box room at the side to see the 2-3 you're actually interested in meeting Wink

And I think mrmann would be easy to spot, he'll be the one asking all the patrons what they think the waitress gets up every time she reaches under the bar for more glasses.

That's why I'd likely not show up Tongue

I don't want everyone to go "Oh, YOU'RE mrmann, the one who writes all those lame annoying comments, goodbye" Bounce

As for Scottishbloke and Rammy's suggestions, well I think they have potential. I don't think they'd have any of the fans in their studios, as you never know who you can trust, especially regarding equipment that someone might steal. Unlikely sure, but it might be too risky in a crowded studio with lots of equipment. If they charged a fee, then maybe it would work better, almost as if we were a little audience, but these places don't appear to have much space for something like that though.

As for Rammy's suggestion, I too have thought about that in the past, and how much fun it would be for any of these channels to rent a club for them and the fans, for a fee obviously. I don't mean anything more than like a meet and greet and maybe a few dances or whatever the women decide, but it would be fun, there could be security as well for obvious reasons, and the channels would make a decent dime too! It would be best for only a certain number of fans to be allowed in, as not to have too much crowding, so maybe an invite only from this forum would be better. If any of these channels openly publicised an event like this, too many people would show up, but if they were to send PM's to a select number, it might work better. Maybe the guy at the door would ask our forum names, but we won't have to reveal it to anyone else once inside. It's only for the entry, that way I can go as well Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 20:44 by mrmann.)
18-01-2012 20:29
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

(18-01-2012 17:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  So your thinking of putting BS staff,including a couple of babes together with a mix of fanboys & others who have critisized your shows,together in the same room ? Adding alchohol to the equation ! Might I suggest then need for security.Sound interesting.

Couldn't agree more; alcohol and fanboys doesn't sound good. Are there any other possible venues?

A great idea nevertheless Smile
18-01-2012 20:36
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Jeeze....are U bloody mad...??? Theres so many nutters here who would jump at the chance....Unfortunately stalkers come to mind !!!!! Just make sure U have the heavies at hand...especially if alcohol is on the menu ??? U know what they say...INSTANT ARSEHOLE...JUST ADD ALCOHOL...LOL....laugh....
18-01-2012 20:49
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Sounds very appealing. It would need to be confirmed with dates etc, but I think it sounds like a good/interesting idea to say the least Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-01-2012 20:49
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I would like to attend purely to apologize to anyone I may have inadvertantly offended.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-01-2012 21:27
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

BounceBounce

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-01-2012 21:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Assuming the time and date was makeable I would definitely turn up. It would be interesting to have a direct exchange of views and where possible establish some common ground on how the shows move forward. I am all in favour of the opportunity Smile.

18-01-2012 23:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV