babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?
I can't imagine there will be much hand shaking going on though Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
19-01-2012 00:01
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Will the models still charge you £1.53 a minute to talk to them Big Grin
19-01-2012 00:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Will there be any paper versions of on screen graphics to make us feel at home Wink?
If a girl forum member turns up then surely there will have to be a massive paper OSG to make sure all those who attend are aware of it Wink.

19-01-2012 00:22
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

and will megan or geri jump in mid conversation and try to sell you some dodgy pix...??? that sadly aren't actually 'what it says on the tin'...........??

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
19-01-2012 01:37
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2012 20:29 )mrmann Wrote:  Maybe the guy at the door would ask our forum names, but we won't have to reveal it to anyone else once inside. It's only for the entry, that way I can go as well Smile

i think certain members here would still be so obvious it would be easy to spot/work them out.............

scottishbloke........... "its a braw brickt moonlight nit tnight, geri, d'ya kin..?"

rammy........ (would just know every detail about every girls one nipple or fanny flash down to the second, minute, and date.. and wouldn't be able not to say he'd posted said clip)

cwpussylover.......... im sure the hanging out tongue, the bulging eyeballs, halitosis, and the obvious slobbering would also make his identity easy to spot....??

pmsl. Bounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
19-01-2012 01:43
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

Well done Babestation for a good idea but sadly it isn't much use to those of us north of the border!
24-01-2012 23:52
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think this is an excellent idea from Babestation. Would be great to give people a chance to meet the staff / babes and see what goes on. Sounds like a really kind gesture, and one that I'd be up for. I don't get out much so it would be a nice change for me, a new trip / adventure! Smile

Heck I went to New York last year to watch the US Open Tennis, so I'm sure I could fit in a trip to the BS studios in London. Fair play Babestation. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-01-2012 01:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Do we have a confirmed date for this meet up, I'm a busy man at work these days and getting time off can be difficult at the best of times. But I don't know what would be more interesting meeting up with all the sexy babes or the forum members. And yes we have all probably sterotyped everybody allready. The challenge for me will be to see how long it takes before I go on a rant about Ofcom Big Grin But keep the drinks and babes flowing and I'll be a happy man. PS - Will it be a free bar Tongue My record still stands at consuming 25 Pints of Beer in Germany a few years back in the space of a matter of hours. One question that sit's in my mind is would we have to say a password to gain access into the location or not, but like I said it could be interesting.
26-01-2012 22:37
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(26-01-2012 01:29 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think this is an excellent idea from Babestation. Would be great to give people a chance to meet the staff / babes and see what goes on. Sounds like a really kind gesture, and one that I'd be up for. I don't get out much so it would be a nice change for me, a new trip / adventure! Smile

Heck I went to New York last year to watch the US Open Tennis, so I'm sure I could fit in a trip to the BS studios in London. Fair play Babestation. Smile

WOW I've always wanted to watch the US open in the States. I've been to Wimbledon, but I also want to watch the Australian open live also.

Also I'm up 50/50 on the idea of having a meetup

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
26-01-2012 22:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Depends which girls were going to be there, not treking all that way unless there are girls I want to meet there.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2012 00:12 by mikedafc.)
27-01-2012 00:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV