babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?

purps Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation/Babe Shows Meetup - interested?
sure, sounds awesome!
11-02-2012 21:50
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-02-2012 23:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Surely we should all meet in the centre of Britain
Which according to the Ordnance Survey's definition, the centre of Great Britain (factoring in its 401 associated islands) lies on Brennand Farm, about seven kilometres north-west of Dunsop Bridge in Lancashire.

So they'll just be the Babestation crew, forum members and a few hundred sheep (this includes Rammy).
Dunsop Bridge is over-rated Tongue Though a damn sight nearer me than Glasgow, London, Miami etc

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-02-2012 21:59
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Let's just remember this is meant to be convenient for the folk of Babestation and the babes themselves, no way am I, oops, I mean the babes wanting to be arsed to go north of London.
Let's keep it in London that way it is better for me, I mean, everyone that way Blush

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
11-02-2012 22:48
terence Offline

what about belfast. we could have it in the most bombed hotel in europe!

eekBounceBounceeek

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-02-2012 23:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In many ways I also go along with aceman's train of logic, if every single forum member were to meet in person the mystery that surrounds this place would be lost forever. But's it's a double edged sword because if I could meet all my favourite babes face to face it would make a lot of my dreams come true. I'd love to go but would I have to reveal my true identity or not as Scottishbloke or as my real name. Why not just give all the forum members a password and then it would be up to us whether or not we revealed who we were on the forum. If it's London can I bring my mates down too and make it a lad's night out with all the babes or would they also have to be a forum member Big Grin
11-02-2012 23:01
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Too far for me, but thanks for the thinking of us. Could be quite a night; one I'd hat to miss.annoyed

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
27-02-2012 11:18
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

It all depends how it is done. The anonymity factor that many have mentioned will be key, but also:
- Which of the babes are gonna be there?
- In what way can we chat to them etc? - Will they be on one side and us another or will it just be standard mixing?

What are the chances that the babes will take one look at us and be totally put off? Security will have to be pretty swift, but then the babes may also be trigger happy...it's an interesting idea, dunno if it will work logistically. And that's all without any mention of a location, which will always be catered for with the babes in mind.

Also, if this happens, will the channel be off air?
27-02-2012 20:46
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2012 20:46 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Also, if this happens, will the channel be off air?

No chance. Babestation's never off air.
27-02-2012 20:53
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Babestation themselves seem to be keeping quite about this since broaching the subject. bladewave So maybe it's a non event already. But if it does go ahead, make sure they take a camera crew with them, so they can post footage of the event on the forum for those of us unlucky enough not to be able to make it. Or at the very least, post a load of photo's from the event. Big Grin

Oh, and if you could post a photo of one of the babes giving the cameraman a blowjob, at least that will keep mrmann happy. Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 03:29 by aceman65.)
28-02-2012 03:28
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

is this going ahead any info
28-02-2012 04:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV