Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
Benefit fraud sickens me, especially when its claimed by people who have the earning potential of someone like Lucy.

I hope she and others are made an example of!

all i know is that she cheated the system, she got caught, she will now have to live with the consequences. and i hope they are harsh so that she and others in her position will think twice before doing it again!

Lucy, as an on screen performer you are one of the very best but your actions cant be excused or condoned because of that!

take your babeshow rose tinted glasses off people and see that she has stolen from you!
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 15:38 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
28-01-2012 15:33
Find all posts by this user
199lives Offline
Master Poster

Although i think what's happened is much worse than just a mistake, I don't think jail which has been mentioned is right. Lucy is in work and paying it back at what i'd say is a decent rate. A deterrent sized fine and community service would make more sense.
28-01-2012 15:44
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Come on guys every 1 makes mistakes in their lives.
To wish some to get into serious trouble isn't a good way to go.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 15:46 by SirAssAlot.)
28-01-2012 15:44
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^ Im sure you'd be saying that if you got mugged.. "Its okay they just made a poor life choice"
28-01-2012 15:47
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

I know full well what I have done is wrong! I have been paying the money back for months! Im sorry if u a think bad of me no matter what I say will not change your opinion of me! I didn't intend to be a benefit cheat , and when I realised the way the system works I was at a point where it was hard to get out of! I was scared because I'd realised I was in the wrong and would be in big trouble! I was scared for my children! Everything I do is for them! Iv been on my own since I was 15 and had to Figure out everything for myself because my parents are not parents! They have never been there for me! I don't have that support! It's hard to be a working mum but I didn't want to just sit on my ass like alot of single young mums on benefits .. But I tried and I worked thinking I was in the right ok! Thinking I was doing the right thing ! But I wasnt .. And what's done is done and I'm doing my best to sort the mess out! I'm not a bad person im really not! I could go on to tell you about my upbringing and all the shit that I have been through u wouldn't believe even at the time during me claiming! Some of the stuff happening to me sent my mental state in a spin ! I know you don't Want to hear this so I won't go on! I'm guilty for my crime and I'm repaying it the best I can at the end of the day! If I intended to do it ! Why would I voluntary offer to pay back 500 a month .. I could just let the courts do it for me and pay bk 5 pound a week like everyone else! But I'm not I want to clear it as quickly as possible! I'm ashamed of myself for being silly and naieve and not realising I was in the wrong! I'm sorry I really am!

@LucysummersPBtv twitter account
28-01-2012 15:52
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(28-01-2012 15:44 )Tintin Wrote:  Come on guys every 1 makes mistakes in their lives. I bet even Jewish people make mistakes & we all know Jews are clean living people.

To wish some to get into serious trouble isn't a good way to go.

Everyone makes mistakes, but to learn from it you have to live with the consequences given/dealt.

It's so great saying you made a mistake in hindsight, maybe some foresight would of told you if you keeping taking money from the system that you aren't applicable for anymore, your taking away money from those that need it and as seen before you will get caught eventually.

28-01-2012 15:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-01-2012 15:47 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  ^ Im sure you'd be saying that if you got mugged.. "Its okay they just made a poor life choice"

I can answer that easy - If you read through http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=43217 you'll see i payed for a cam show last week but i didn't get to see anything. You don't see me slagging her about stealing my money do you Smile.

As for ExtremelyCritical i understand what you mean.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 16:04 by SirAssAlot.)
28-01-2012 16:02
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

ah taking the old "blame the parent's" route,the oldest excuse in history

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
28-01-2012 16:22
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Actually I'm not blaming my parents! I take full responsibility for what I have done! I was simply saying I had no one to help me with right and wrongs!

@LucysummersPBtv twitter account
28-01-2012 16:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-01-2012 14:44 )general drago Wrote:  
(28-01-2012 13:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  Personally i couldn't care that she broke the law (who the hell hasn't)

your only saying this because she's an attractive woman and there are different degrees of breaking the law stop comparing the minor misdoings of normal folk with major benefit fraud

No i am saying that because i couldn't care less what benefits Lucy has claimed in the past .
Also the part of my post you quoted of mine is actually the same words used by gazfc concerning Lori Buckby in her Elite chat and discussion thread post 90 , Rammy also made some posts about giving Lori a second chance and telling people to stop going on about her benefit fiddle , strange how peoples opinions change when the girl in question is on a channel they like or dislike isn't it .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 17:01 by mr mystery.)
28-01-2012 16:46
Thread Closed