Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
(28-01-2012 16:33 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Actually I'm not blaming my parents! I take full responsibility for what I have done! I was simply saying I had no one to help me with right and wrongs!

That's fair enough to be honest,

Just want to mention quickly Lucy I don't have anything against you, my stance is if you break the law, you should be punished, like any other person regardless if I like them or not.

28-01-2012 16:50
Find all posts by this user
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

you should not need people to tell you what's right and what's wrong.and if it's so hard being a working mum you shouldn't have let some teenage oik blow his beans up your muff

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 16:52 by general drago.)
28-01-2012 16:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2012 16:51 )general drago Wrote:  blah blah

Quit the trolling annoyed

Lucy felt the need the explain her side of things, I personally felt some on here didn't warrant any expaination. If this whole thing didn't come out some would never comment on a Lucy Summers thread.
28-01-2012 16:59
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

(28-01-2012 16:51 )general drago Wrote:  you should not need people to tell you what's right and what's wrong.and if it's so hard being a working mum you shouldn't have let some teenage oik blow his beans up your muff

When I had my child I was in a relationship and it ended after my first was born due to my child's dad taking drugs ... I wasn't prepared to bring up my child around this! And my second child's dad cheated on me .. Which is why I'm a single mum! It's not through choice of just popping kids out! I decided to get off my ass and work to better my children's life! Not because of my children being hard work ! My children are the most polite well mannered well behaved children you could ever think of! And that's down to me! And I don't regret them for a second! I may be a young mum but im a dam good one!! Just because I made a mistake! Dosnt make me a monster! I'm doing everything right to pay it back! Say anything you want about me! But leave my children out of it!

@LucysummersPBtv twitter account
28-01-2012 17:01
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

you said it was hard being a working mum no one else did you brought up the fact that you have children.you shouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't want it talked about

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
28-01-2012 17:06
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

It is tough working nights getting home around 8am then getting one child ready school for 9am then getting the other ready for nursery at 1pm then picking them both up at 330pm that is the only thing tough about working! The fact I get barely any sleep! But I still do it!

@LucysummersPBtv twitter account
28-01-2012 17:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(28-01-2012 17:09 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  It is tough working nights getting home around 8am then getting one child ready school for 9am then getting the other ready for nursery at 1pm then picking them both up at 330pm that is the only thing tough about working! The fact I get barely any sleep! But I still do it!

Many many people do this without having the pleasure of earning, what at least 4k+ a month

You're only sorry cause you got caught

As you're answering questions, I'm guessing you asked for your threads to be closed, why?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 18:35 by gazfc.)
28-01-2012 18:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(28-01-2012 16:50 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  
(28-01-2012 16:33 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Actually I'm not blaming my parents! I take full responsibility for what I have done! I was simply saying I had no one to help me with right and wrongs!

That's fair enough to be honest,

Just want to mention quickly Lucy I don't have anything against you, my stance is if you break the law, you should be punished, like any other person regardless if I like them or not.

My thoughts exactly and well put. I read about Lucy in the paper today and was just so disappointed and at the same time annoyed. It doesn't matter who you are, you break the law, you gota pay. Simple as that

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

28-01-2012 18:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-01-2012 16:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  No i am saying that because i couldn't care less what benefits Lucy has claimed in the past .
Also the part of my post you quoted of mine is actually the same words used by gazfc concerning Lori Buckby in her Elite chat and discussion thread post 90 , Rammy also made some posts about giving Lori a second chance and telling people to stop going on about her benefit fiddle , strange how peoples opinions change when the girl in question is on a channel they like or dislike isn't it .

i like rlc, its my 2nd favourite channel behind elite tv and overall i like lucy, she is a good babeshow babe. in my post earlier i never said lucy doesn't deserve a second chance, i said lucy deserves little or no sympathy for what she's done regarding this matter so i dont think my opinion hasnt changed

thanks for coming on lucy and putting forward your side of things, hopefully things will go your way at the sentencing and you can get on with your life

Piper Niven Superfan
28-01-2012 19:53
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

I don't know why she has to explain herself to some of the self righteous Daily Mail reading plebs in this thread!annoyed
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 20:25 by Kez.)
28-01-2012 20:25
Thread Closed