Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
Talk about emotion^ jeez.

28-01-2012 23:27
Find all posts by this user
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2012 23:21 )continental19 Wrote:  Dear Kirsty, i hope you don´t mind me calling you that now, i just want to make it clear that none of us our perfect by any means. We all make mistakes in our lives. We are all quick to point the finger and to find fault in others, yet we tend to forget to look at our own lives first.
Kirsty, i just want to personally say that you have my whole hearted 100% support, when i saw your picture in the paper yesturday and again in the mirror today, my heart just sank, i wish there was something more i could do to help you, however you no you have my backing as a friend every step of the way.
The nightmare you must be going through must be terrible, i hope and pray that everything will go ok on Feb 17th. I no you are good mother, and i no you want the best for your children, like any good parent would.
If you need anything, or you want someone to talk to, just give me call, i´ll always be there for you every step of the way, and i no you´ll come through it, a stronger person.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time,
all my love and best wishes from your No.1 Fan and friend, God Bless you take care xxxx.

Do you offer the same support to all benefit cheats ?
28-01-2012 23:41
Webs Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2012 23:21 )continental19 Wrote:  If you need anything, or you want someone to talk to, just give me call, i´ll always be there for you every step of the way, and i no you´ll come through it, a stronger person.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time,
all my love and best wishes from your No.1 Fan and friend, God Bless you take care xxxx.

Rolleyes

I think she would prefer if you call her at £1.53 a minute!
28-01-2012 23:55
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(28-01-2012 23:41 )gator8 Wrote:  Do you offer the same support to all benefit cheats ?

Yeah loads of benefit cheats in the UK, you can be their helpline

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

29-01-2012 01:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm personally getting pissed off with all this Lucy Summers negativity, she's allready been on this forum to explain herself and not that she had to because it was her business and nobody elses aswell as pouring her heart out so the least we could do is show her some respect. The group of people criticizing Lucy are the same who like nothing more than a good show from her, so enough of the high horses please as it's just beginning to sound a tad hypocritical if you ask me. Lucy is paying back the money she owed so what more do you want, she puts on great and consistant show's so to be keeping this unwarranted critism of her is unjust and unfair. Lucy is one of my favourite babes and I won't hear a bad word said about her, show support and some gratitude towards one of the finest models we've got at the moment bladewave
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 02:23 by Scottishbloke.)
29-01-2012 02:20
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-01-2012 02:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm personally getting pissed off with all this Lucy Summers negativity, she's allready been on this forum to explain herself and not that she had to because it was her business and nobody elses aswell as pouring her heart out so the least we could do is show her some respect. The group of people criticizing Lucy are the same who like nothing more than a good show from her, so enough of the high horses please as it's just beginning to sound a tad hypocritical if you ask me. Lucy is paying back the money she owed so what more do you want, she puts on great and consistant show's so to be keeping this unwarranted critism of her is unjust and unfair. Lucy is one of my favourite babes and I won't hear a bad word said about her, show support and some gratitude towards one of the finest models we've got at the moment bladewave

So because she puts on a good show you don't see anything wrong with her cheating the benefit system ?
29-01-2012 02:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The fact of the matter is this forum is devoted to babes, as for the above question, who am I to judge, I'll leave that up to the courts. Obviously the Daily Mail mob will have it in for her as like Ofcom they also support censorship and hate anybody in the glamour industry, also I'm a man of loyality, Lucy has my full support because I'm sure deep down she never meant to cheat anybody, it was an error on her part. As fans of this model we must all stand by and give her the support she deserves. This is not the forum to be going all cavalier when it comes to morals now is it. I'm 100% behind this babe (if only) Tongue and will remain loyal as she is one of my favourites.
29-01-2012 02:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Careful Scottishbloke, the lynch mob will be roping you up too Wink
29-01-2012 02:47
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-01-2012 02:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The fact of the matter is this forum is devoted to babes, as for the above question, who am I to judge, I'll leave that up to the courts. Obviously the Daily Mail mob will have it in for her as like Ofcom they also support censorship and hate anybody in the glamour industry, also I'm a man of loyality, Lucy has my full support because I'm sure deep down she never meant to cheat anybody, it was an error on her part. As fans of this model we must all stand by and give her the support she deserves. This is not the forum to be going all cavalier when it comes to morals now is it. I'm 100% behind this babe (if only) Tongue and will remain loyal as she is one of my favourites.

I'm sorry but I don't think the Daily Mail and Ofcom can be blamed for this situation.
As a performer I think most of us would give Lucy our full support but we can still have opinions on the situation.
29-01-2012 03:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lynch mob you hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what Lucy doesn't need right now, and I ask the question why are certain forum members hounding her in this manner. The Lynch mob need to get back on their high horses and sling their hook. Lucy is a model deserving of so much more respect, it's the least we could do afterall she's made a lot of us very happy on this forum with her fantastic show's, she is one of the models that genuinely gives a shit and goes all out to keep us happy yet certain members still feel it necessary to kick her when she's down, she doesn't deserve to be treated like this.
29-01-2012 03:03
Thread Closed