Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2012 05:24 )wilkinss77 Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 19:06 )phoenix yellow Wrote:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...cheat.html
i noticed that the sun calls her 'petite', even though she's a tall bird at 5' 9'', as told to us here, by lucy herself.

I think that the petite is regarding her body size.
29-01-2012 09:04
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
(29-01-2012 02:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm personally getting pissed off with all this Lucy Summers negativity, she's allready been on this forum to explain herself and not that she had to because it was her business and nobody elses aswell as pouring her heart out so the least we could do is show her some respect. The group of people criticizing Lucy are the same who like nothing more than a good show from her, so enough of the high horses please as it's just beginning to sound a tad hypocritical if you ask me. Lucy is paying back the money she owed so what more do you want, she puts on great and consistant show's so to be keeping this unwarranted critism of her is unjust and unfair. Lucy is one of my favourite babes and I won't hear a bad word said about her, show support and some gratitude towards one of the finest models we've got at the moment bladewave

So what has changed in the last week?

(23-01-2012 08:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me I've just read through all these posts, I'm just home after working the night shift so hence the reason I wasn't on this forum to pass further comment, also I never seen any of the babe shows either last night. First of all thanks skateguy for coming to my defence because to be perfectly honest I can now fully understand why so many other forum members have recently called it a day and fucked off. Aswell as having fucking Ofcom to battle these days you've also got the army of fanboys who wouldn't dare let you say anything that's not positive about their favourites or this show. Yes just to also agree with skateguy this is not an Elite Fanzone, it's a forum and the day all voices cannot be heard anymore will be the day I'll also retire from this forum and let the fanboys rule it like some kind of communist dictatorship. I'm here to stay and I'll continue to voice my opinions and also welcome others which I will debate diplomatically and hope other's do likewise bladewave

So I'm guessing this doesn't apply when its your favourite girl in question, If you dont like hearing negativity maybe next time you'll think about that, when you post about this channel been shit or that girl been shit.

Ps: Lori got it about 10 times worse than this

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 11:07 by gazfc.)
29-01-2012 10:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly gazfc lori got it way way way way way worse than this when she got caught doing the exact same thing lucy has done and she stole LESS money than what lucy did, around 6-7 times less than lucy in fact

agree with your other point. You're telling us scottishbloke that all voices should be heard on the forum yet on the other hand youre saying we cant be negative about lucy at all because she does great babeshows. Also you say the criticism lucy is getting for her benefit cheating is unwarranted and unjust, totally wrong. regardless of whether lucy did it as a mistake, the fact is lucy got caught "stealing" more money than she was entitled to which is a very serious offence and lucy does deserve all the negative comments posted here

whatever the reason why lucy wasnt on last night (probably not the negative posts here), hope she's ok

Piper Niven Superfan
29-01-2012 11:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

No way Lori got it worse. I don't remember fans ripping into Lori's personal life the same way a couple on here did (with almost glee) with Lucy.

And there's no degree of 'stealing' depending on how much was stolen. I mug an old lady for 2 pounds or her mobile phone, it's still stealing either way.

Lucy did wrong, she admits she has, is paying it back and will let the courts decide her punishment. That's their jobs, not ours.
29-01-2012 12:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

KerrAvon your damn right mate Lori got a few posts slagging her - no were near what Lucy's getting. It's all about favoritism Lori get's away with a bit of a slap & Lucy gets the face slagged of her.

Hmm were's the fairness in that!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 14:30 by SirAssAlot.)
29-01-2012 14:27
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(29-01-2012 14:27 )Tintin Wrote:  It's all about favoritism Lori get's away with a bit of a slap

I for one made my feelings quite clear about that situation aswell...In fact what disappoints me about this situation is that
i was a fan of Lucy's ....for the record I had never really liked Lori anyway so in regards to my post the highlighted comment
is totally irrelevant!
29-01-2012 14:48
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Regarding Lori's benefit thread as far as i know i didn't post a comment on it. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...ht=benifit

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
29-01-2012 15:02
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I just get a bit confused by a couple of the guys who are defending her honour like they know her or something. Look she fucked up, she is human just like the rest of us the system will deal with her offence and I hope she is back on our screens soon.

I suspect its now time to move on.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
29-01-2012 15:19
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

My final word on the matter. (Ironically not actually my words Tongue) ...a comment on the Lori thread made by the forum Legend Mister Gummidge

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid609179
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 15:46 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
29-01-2012 15:43
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Just been reading this thread. OK the girl did wrong, and is paying the price. She has admitted to it and has come on this thread and said her piece. Hopefully she will have learned her lesson. Just like anyone else, i think she should be given a second chance IMO. Everyone has their own views and opinion but think its time to move on and give the girl a chance to make amends.

SOC.
29-01-2012 15:58
Thread Closed