Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

arron88 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
The story has made the foreign news. Found this with google, looks like Danish.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1698917.ece
29-01-2012 17:07
Find all posts by this user
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok, i´ve noticed some remarks!! regarding my last post, i want to make it clear to everyone that in no way am i condoning what Kirsty did, fraud is a very serious offence, it´s that simple. Someone commented on my post and said quite rightly, would i have been so supportive for other benefit cheats? Well my honest answer to that would be no. Look what she has done is very serious indeed and no one needs to tell her that, lets face it the whole nation know´s what she´s done.
At least she realises what she has done, and she wants to put the matter right by paying the 500 pounds a month in otherwords pay her debt to society and eventually move on.
As i mentioned before in my last post it´s all to easy to kick someone while there down, and i´m not one of them. It reminds me a bit when i was at school, after a fight the loser is down in the ground, and for good measure a couple of other kids decide to put the boot in, and thats not right. I dare say in my lifetime i might make a monumental F**kup and the last thing i would want is people to kick me while i´m down.
At the end of the day Kirsty has brought this all on herself, and she know´s that, i just hope that the judge will allow her to pay off her Debt to society.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 22:55 by continental19.)
29-01-2012 22:53
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

what got me, was that some of the nastier comments were by people who are usually fans of hers. i saw that as an 'et tu, brute?' kinda thing.
30-01-2012 00:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In reference to gazfc and his 2 quotes coming from me, pay no attention to that as his point is utter nonsense and the kind of rubbish I expect to be hearing from him. For a start he used 2 quotes which were completely out of context as one was from the Elite Thread. The discussion which we are having at hand is with is the blatant under hand tactics involved in attacking Lucy Summers. She's been on this forum and has put her run of events across yet certain members are still not happy with this. Gazfc you'll use any excuse to attack my posts with is nothing short of showing yourself up as a smug and smartass individual. Lucy might have very well have cancelled her show last night because of the undue negativity which she has had. If this is the case then shame on the culprits responsible for this. Lucy has my full support and every sympathy and I hope she comes out of all of this a stronger person. Enough of the lynch mob mentality please as it's all been blown up completely over the top. Lucy has a heart of gold and should be respected by all on this forum.
30-01-2012 00:10
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2012 00:03 )wilkinss77 Wrote:  what got me, was that some of the nastier comments were by people who are usually fans of hers. i saw that as an 'et tu, brute?' kinda thing.

Well said Important
30-01-2012 00:13
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

This'll all blow over, but the Lucy fanboys should accept that it'll take the time it takes. Reaction is an early stage of absorption, if you like.
30-01-2012 00:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(30-01-2012 00:57 )Addison Wrote:  This'll all blow over, but the Lucy fanboys should accept that it'll take the time it takes. Reaction is an early stage of absorption, if you like.

Addison Lucy should never have been attacked in the first place, it was downright nasty reading through all those comments and I for one don't buy this reaction one bit. The ones responsible are the ones probably responsible for her cancelled show last night. This thread has really made me angry to see so many who don't even know her to be playing judge and jury so quick. Sorry Addison but there is no fucking excuse whatsoever and none of the negative posts can be justified one bit annoyed
30-01-2012 01:02
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(30-01-2012 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison Lucy should never have been attacked in the first place

She shouldn't of stolen money in the first place either, then no one will have a reason to attack her(as you put it), it works both ways.

Quote:it was downright nasty reading through all those comments and I for one don't buy this reaction one bit. The ones responsible are the ones probably responsible for her cancelled show last night.
This thread has really made me angry to see so many who don't even know her to be playing judge and jury so quick. Sorry Addison but there is no fucking excuse whatsoever and none of the negative posts can be justified one bit annoyed

You know if there is one thing I learnt about the internet, is that everyone can/might have a different opinion regarding certain subjects.

You talk about us judging her when we don't even know her, erm so what about you blindly defending her when you don't know her either?

What if some of these posters here have had financial struggles yet failed to claim benefits when they genuinely need it? theres more than meets the eye, so it's funny how you say there's no 'excuse whatsoever' when there probably is.

30-01-2012 01:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes point taken, however this forum should not be used for having a personal attack on any of the models which Lucy has been subjected to so ofcourse I'm going to defend her. She is a really nice person and has been nothing but kind to all of us since day 1 of joining this forum so for that reason alone she should have only messages of support and I personally wish her all the best and hope she get's through this difficult period so that we might see her again happy and bubbly entertaining us fans the only way she knows best how to. Lucy pay no attention to the negative comments and only reflect on the positive feedback that at least some of us are giving you Cool
30-01-2012 01:36
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(30-01-2012 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison Lucy should never have been attacked in the first place, it was downright nasty reading through all those comments and I for one don't buy this reaction one bit. The ones responsible are the ones probably responsible for her cancelled show last night. This thread has really made me angry to see so many who don't even know her to be playing judge and jury so quick. Sorry Addison but there is no fucking excuse whatsoever and none of the negative posts can be justified one bit annoyed

Some of the criticisms could've been less harshly worded (post #19 is well out of order), but I think by and large people are judging the act first and foremost. The act is fair game, while the news of it happening is still fresh. Anyway, she's apologised and shown contrition, which is to be respected. A line can soon be drawn.
30-01-2012 01:41
Thread Closed