Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
(30-01-2012 01:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes point taken, however this forum should not be used for having a personal attack on any of the models which Lucy has been subjected to so ofcourse I'm going to defend her. She is a really nice person and has been nothing but kind to all of us since day 1 of joining this forum so for that reason alone she should have only messages of support and I personally wish her all the best and hope she get's through this difficult period so that we might see her again happy and bubbly entertaining us fans the only way she knows best how to. Lucy pay no attention to the negative comments and only reflect on the positive feedback that at least some of us are giving you Cool

I don't doubt that she isn't a nice person, she probably is, she broke the law, so you should expect some stick to come your away.

This has nothing to do with whether we like her or not, nothing to do with her profession or anyone elses profession, she quite simply, broke the law, in a system created to help those who really need it, some posters here might of as I previously said had struggles in the financial area, but failed to claim benefits, so Lucy surely should, as used to being one of those people understand that they might act in a negative way to this news.

30-01-2012 01:44
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-01-2012 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 00:57 )Addison Wrote:  This'll all blow over, but the Lucy fanboys should accept that it'll take the time it takes. Reaction is an early stage of absorption, if you like.

Addison Lucy should never have been attacked in the first place, it was downright nasty reading through all those comments and I for one don't buy this reaction one bit. The ones responsible are the ones probably responsible for her cancelled show last night. This thread has really made me angry to see so many who don't even know her to be playing judge and jury so quick. Sorry Addison but there is no fucking excuse whatsoever and none of the negative posts can be justified one bit annoyed

the negative posts are justified because lucy has committed a serious crime and rightfully got caught and how do you know it was because of the negative posts that she wasnt on the other night, more likely it wasnt

also you say we should respect someone who has been convicited of a serious crime I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!annoyedannoyed and should get nothing but messages of support also wrong, for what lucy has done she deserves to be criticised and has to regain the respect she has lost and expect lots of flak

youve scored a massive own goal here blindingly defending her when she has commited a serious crime

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2012 01:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can I just say that post 19 by gazfc was a fucking disgrace and you even thanked him for it Rammy, hang your head in shame, I won't even quote or repeat what gazfc said but Addison you're right it was totally out of fucking order!!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyed PS - Get of your fucking moral high horse Rammy!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 01:54 by Scottishbloke.)
30-01-2012 01:52
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Agreed Addison lets all draw a line under this now.
Let the due course of the law take place via the Court which will take into account that Lucy has been paying back her fraud at the rate of £500 a month,so I expect that the Judge will be lenient
We all agree that Lucy has been a silly girl and we hope she gets over this to return to RLC to entertain us all with her stunning performances.
So chaps can we please all move on now and discuss other issues
30-01-2012 01:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-01-2012 01:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Can I just say that post 19 by gazfc was a fucking disgrace and you even thanked him for it Rammy, hang your head in shame, I won't even quote or repeat what gazfc said but Addison you're right it was totally out of fucking order!!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyed PS - Get of your fucking moral high horse Rammy!!!

no need to be this nasty with me just because i disagree with you no need whatsoever at all and i wont hang my head in shame as i stand by what ive said and the posts ive thanked if you dont like it tough.

how can i be on my "fucking moral high horse" when im saying lucy has committed a serious crime and deserves the flak she is getting

i will respect that lucy has come on and apologised and is paying the money back but i wont respect the serious crime she has rightfully been punished for

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2012 02:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(27-01-2012 19:37 )gazfc Wrote:  Another scamming scumbag Rolleyes

So then Rammy I'll put you on the spot here and ask you just why you thanked post19 the one above, it was a disgraceful comment for gazfc to be coming out with, that kind of talk should not be tolerated on this forum. Lucy does not deserve it and to thank it is to show support for it. It was a fucking terrible statement !!!!!!!!!! annoyed
30-01-2012 02:25
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

BBC Radio Somerset have just announced that Lucy has avoided prison.

She has been sentenced to a 12-month community order, must complete 200 hours of unpaid work, pay £100 costs and repay the full amount of the money.

and this from the Yorkshire Evening Post:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ne..._1_4260175

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 16:33 by mr williams.)
17-02-2012 16:30
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

that's really good news (No Jail).

I wonder what the 200 hours unpaid work will be. hmm Lucy you can work for me by doing anything you wanna do as you've always kept me happy when i called you.

xoxo

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
17-02-2012 16:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

About the best Lucy can have expected really, and thankfully some common sense by the judge as she can continue to repay the money.

And that hopefully means, rather selfishly I admit, we can continuing seeing her do her thang on the screens.
17-02-2012 17:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great news lucy has avoided jail, hopefully now she can move on with her life in all areas

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2012 17:23
Thread Closed