Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

Katie Piper (merged thread)

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Katie Piper
corrme Wrote:found this site if anyone is interested in buying photos of Katie Piper nude http://www.photoboxgallery.com/femalefigure/5650992

Sorry to be rude but i've never heard of her, She's hot!

What the hell is Smile TV? I've never came across it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
07-10-2008 12:44
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Nice find....Katie used to be on Party People
07-10-2008 12:56
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Great find massive fan of Katie shame she isn't on any more, personally never saw her do the late show don't now whether she ever did it or not shame if she didn't, she was always one of the octagon girls at cage rage looked great in hot pants although not really my scene more of a UFC man personally cage rage always looked cheap.

Sometimes dead is better.
07-10-2008 15:57
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

wastou Wrote:Great find massive fan of Katie shame she isn't on any more, personally never saw her do the late show don't now whether she ever did it or not shame if she didn't, she was always one of the octagon girls at cage rage looked great in hot pants although not really my scene more of a UFC man personally cage rage always looked cheap.

Never did a late show...sadly..but she was on nuts.tv,doing there haunted house thingy....you know 3 glamour models turn up in haunted house,all shot in night vision,then do some screaming,then go back to the camper van and talk about in there undies...
07-10-2008 16:36
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Dondoe I kind a sense these programs aren't your cup of tea, however if I were stuck in a darkened room with Katie the last thing I would be looking for are ghosts although the fraze scaring the pants of people comes to mind specially with Katie in the room, maybe that's Derek Accorah sordid plan who nows? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sometimes dead is better.
07-10-2008 16:58
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

wastou Wrote:Dondoe I kind a sense these programs aren't your cup of tea, however if I were stuck in a darkened room with Katie the last thing I would be looking for are ghosts although the fraze scaring the pants of people comes to mind specially with Katie in the room, maybe that's Derek Accorah sordid plan who nows? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I did like the bit when they were in their undies Big Grin
07-10-2008 17:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol another 1 like paige, i dont do glam nudes... hahaha cheers m8 nice find. yes she did the late night party people she was on at the same time as jordan jagger aka jennifer keelings, so about 2 years ago...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-10-2008 21:31
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the post Steve,went to the site but couldn't capture them Smile
07-10-2008 23:44
rover Offline

Ass2Cam Wrote:
corrme Wrote:found this site if anyone is interested in buying photos of Katie Piper nude http://www.photoboxgallery.com/femalefigure/5650992

Sorry to be rude but i've never heard of her, She's hot!

What the hell is Smile TV? I've never came across it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2008 23:58 by rover.)
07-10-2008 23:56
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Wow thanks a lot for them pics.
08-10-2008 00:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV