loves a nice trimmed pussy

RE: Layla Jayne - Chat, Caps & Vids
cant fuckin wait till saturday when layla is back at stormTongue
24-02-2012 00:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

if ur reading thanks for chat hun the other day ur hotttttttttttttttttttt............x
25-02-2012 07:43
frankiemania Offline

she looks hot hot hot today in that pink boob tube and pants,makes me soooooo hard just watchin herBig Laugh
25-02-2012 12:51
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(25-02-2012 12:51 )frankiemania Wrote:  she looks hot hot hot today in that pink boob tube and pants,makes me soooooo hard just watchin herBig Laugh

hahaha Big Laugh unfortunately for me i`ve missed layla jane on the show today except for just before she left for her break and said she would be back on the bed at 14:05 Big Grin i`d been looking foward to seeing layla since she said the other day she would be back today and i remember thinking how good it would be to watch her show on a saturday,its always nice to see her so i just thought it would be a great saturday afternoon/evening watching her in them gorgeous little outfits Surprised she did look great before she left then & the only reason i`d missed her is because i was out late last night playing poker at a friends and didnt get in till late then was up playing video games with me mates online on the xbox Rolleyes it was a great night but not sure it was worth missing layla for Wink hope you have a lovely day babe ~& it really was awsome seeing you for a miniute or too before you just left & im just hoping to see you again any miniute now Wink hey frankie,good call watching L-J,i just love how she smiles always looking happy like she enjoys us enjoying her Shy have a good saturday mate

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 15:05 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
25-02-2012 15:04
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

when layla came back from her break just after 5 saying she hoped we liked her little outfit change Shy
i didnt like it - I L Heart VED IT Surprised
i`d been hoping layla had brought that red dress with her today from when i seen her wearing it for the 1st time the other day on her last show when she was wearing it in the office and i remember wondering how sexy it would be to see her on the bed wearing it for us and wriglling about struggling to keep it up laugh thanks ST Heart RM-layla looks awsome and i love watching her show & the fact that its almost saturday night just makes seeing her on your show again today even more awsome Wink thanks & i hope your having a great night Shy Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 19:01 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
25-02-2012 19:01
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Shy wow Surprised that was a really nice suprise at 12 oclock,seeing layla jane again Big Grin Big Grin
as im sure everyone else will agree,i think she looks absolutely awsome Heart i really like that gorgeous skirt showing off the tops of her gorgeous red fishnet stockings and luvly matching red top Big Laugh thanks layla,you look fantastic and i`m really pleased to see you back on the show again babe Wink thanks storm,i love getting to watch her on your shows,i think she`s really sexy and her prettiness wearing those really nice outfits is stunning everytime Shy i hope your all hav a really great day coz im loving the show and seeing layla & will be just enjoying her gorgeous view all day/evening long laugh awsome Surprised

27-02-2012 13:12
frankiemania Offline

she looks extra gorgeous today in the frilly skirt, boob tube and red panties and stockings.would love her to try out the nightshow.she is sooo teasy and can probably give izzy a go at top teaser,she would go down a storm on a nightshow, please make it happen for us all watchin and callinSurprised
27-02-2012 14:47
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i`m sitting on the fence with you on this 1 frankie mate lol Shy
when i seen you was the last poster i was just curious an came to investigate Wink but personally i just want layla on the dayshow to honest,this is as you said Surprised and i too totally agree she looks extra gorgeous even for her who always looks stunningly pretty
but i`d much rather she just did days because this is really awsome and i think this is wot makes the dayshows so good[the veiw as she fixed her top while she just layed on her back for a bit before was [for want of a better word]perfect...a really nice veiw of this gorgeous lady Wink
thanks storm,looks like me and frankie are really enjoying lalya on your show & its hardly suprising because she`s absolutely fantastic,wouldnt you rather the shows be like this all the time during the day frankie ?
i know layla would look even hotter naked on the night show but just look how incredible she is with her teasing in the little tops ect Surprised
i`m lovin` it loads & i think she`s awsome lol Shy Wink
have a good day frankie Smile i certainly am Smile

27-02-2012 15:47
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Layla's red HOT ! Love the dress & fishnet stockings.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
27-02-2012 17:02
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Wow! Just a couple, I'm afraid, as I'm at a clients and supposed to be working but I see what Boomer means about the fishnets Tongue

[Image: image-8235_4F4BABF2.jpg][Image: image-1737_4F4BABF2.jpg]

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

27-02-2012 17:17