Posting Machine

RE: Kandi Kay RLC
Such a gorgeous woman friendly and sexy well done rlc
02-02-2012 13:21
Find all posts by this user
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2012 12:44 )mr mystery Wrote:  Not a step backwards as far as i'm concerned , how can appearing on channels linked to the word wide Playboy brand (902 , freeview 194) and getting this channel apart from breaks all to your self all night long be a step backward (if she gets the air time) , at Cellcast she got a serious lack of time on screen and had to compete with a screen full of adverts when she was on .
I agree with Regenerated about BS doing some great solo and 2-4-1 sections just lately and a lot of people are now saying it's the best channel , Kandi will not be allowed to do 2-4-1's at RLC/Playboy and will have to operate under stricter rules than she did at BS , but how long will these boundary pushing BS shows last , from experience of watching Cellcast channels for years they have periods of putting out boundary pushing shows for a while then go back to being as dull as dish water for the rest of the year , then people would go back to saying Kandi needs to leave BS for a better channel .

time will tell but I think they prodeucers at rlc make make a plung aand start doing something as now they have a good selection of hot babes, at least I hope
long live 2-4-1's

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
02-02-2012 14:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think its a backwards move for kandi joining rlc. in fact could be a step forward. until babestation's recent improvement rlc were way better than rlc. Also Kandi will be getting a lot more screentime than she was at bs recently and wont be getting interrupted by ads, mic girls and osg's

finally rlc is owned by playboy and that as well can boost kandi's career and even see kandi appear in playboy

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2012 15:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Blimey. I had this suspicion that one of BS' long-marchers would go this year, though naturally it wasn't worth mentioning before BlushTongue

Good luck to her in it, appears to be a great & growing channel, and she's still awesome whatever channel she's on Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-02-2012 16:06
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

she will do well at rlc more suited to her i think.

Im like marmite.
02-02-2012 17:42
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Brilliant move on RLC, part can not wait,Kandi will now get the air time she deserves,

Age is a state of mind.
02-02-2012 18:01
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

I think this is great news. Kandi (or Candi back then) was the main reason I got hooked on the whole babeshow thing all those years ago.

She's attractive from the viewpoint that she doesn't seem to fancy herself too much - a natural beauty who deserves far more air time than she was getting at BS recently.

Hope she is able to do a bit more on the outfit front - sexy secretary complete with stockings would be a great way to start on Sunday.

Good luck Kandi & keep it coming!
03-02-2012 01:55
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

I am so happy that she has left Shitstation. I have been waiting for nearly two years for her to leave that channel. Now she will get the air time that she deserves.
03-02-2012 16:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-02-2012 18:01 )dogman Wrote:  Brilliant move on RLC, part can not wait,Kandi will now get the air time she deserves,

My fear is that the airtime she gets won't be on Freeview. All I've seen on 194 so far is fake tits.

I don't know what it is about Freeview and fakes, but all the channels seem to think the same way. I hoped that Elite on 192 would give me a break from all the BS fakes, but only two of their natural girls ever got a real look-in. When 909 was mostly exclusive to Sky, BS put their naturals on there and the fakes on the Freeview channels.

I don't get it.
03-02-2012 21:19
mwwl Offline

Does anyone know what sky channel she will be on?

Thanks in advance
03-02-2012 21:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66