GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average

Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion

rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion
Sounds good to me and I'm sure it will be better than similar nights she did over on BS if her recent Red Light form is anything to go by. Can't see her doing another night after tonight this week just days.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
13-02-2012 20:45
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2012 20:45 )rocksaviour Wrote:  Sounds good to me and I'm sure it will be better than similar nights she did over on BS if her recent Red Light form is anything to go by. Can't see her doing another night after tonight this week just days.

Dont know as last nights one was meant to be cover then she might have another late on in the week

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-02-2012 20:47
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Possibly, going by what's on the site it seems that she's in at least 3 out of the next 5 daytimes starting tomorrow.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
13-02-2012 20:54
Big C Offline
Jenna`s biggest fan

Seen some of her shows.She never looked that good on BS.hope she`s on RLC for a long time.

You can`t win until you`re not afraid to lose.
13-02-2012 20:59
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Looking forward to seeing the lovely Ella on Freeview tonight. Sounds like she has improved since leaving BS (just as well really). She's bright, fun and sexy, lets hope she now gets a chance to show it.
13-02-2012 21:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Tonights outfit

[Image: AlkFrHoCMAEa4tc.jpg]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-02-2012 22:59
covlad Offline
Wanktastic

what a 3sum that would be with ella and lolly Tongue

I Have An Erection Problem....Im Always Hard!
13-02-2012 23:04
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well the way she's taken to the dominatrix theme tonight, it's clear she's no stranger to it. Wink

She should have her own regular Monday night slot. VampaElla & the BallBusters. laugh
13-02-2012 23:25
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

She always seemed to do Mondays over on BS, if I remember correctly and then other different nights, when she was doing more nights than days by a fair margin. Liking the show so far and the outfit as well, done a few caps over in the other thread.

Given such freedom and with more camera movement it would appear to be already better than any of her previous dominatrix shows of the past.

13-02-2012 23:39
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

This is like the Ella I used to know gr8 performance tonight.

Good move as far as I am concerned because I have always rated Ella as Top 5 but her shows on BS had lost their appeal but now she is back to top form.

She could dominate me any day as long as I had to caress her thighs and ass.

13-02-2012 23:46
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles