Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Makara Kai

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Makara Kai
cherryryder Wrote:awesome! would really appreciate that! Damn, she got ass!

She sure does have a wonderful ass - and I love the fact she know it and has enough confidence in her it to shake it to the point where I may go blind!

Well here's the first scene I promised - but damn...bloody rapidshare - downloads like a dream for me at 1.4 MB/s but uploading is so slow!

This is a scene featuring starring Makara. The other scene I have is on another hard drive somewhere - will try and find and post it over the w/e.

Video - Download all 3 parts and join (use HJ Split for PC users or Split & Concat for Mac users) to form wmv movie file
Total size c.233MB
[Link removed by Forum Admin due to a copyright claim by Killergram]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 17:38 by skateguy.)
25-10-2008 03:00
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

That guy in vid with her was a lucky man lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-10-2008 03:06
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, he sure is one lucky dude. She's been in a few video's this year but can't find any of them to d/l (this one and the other I have are 2007 I think). May have to end up buying them or perhaps joining KG - most of the scenes are probably produced by them so will be on their site.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 03:14 by skateguy.)
25-10-2008 03:14
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

couldn't get the files to work Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-10-2008 03:30
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:couldn't get the files to work Sad

Really? What d/l them, join or unzip? Just tested them and they d/l ok and join and unzip without a problem for me.

Still, if there's issues then I'll re-upload them so that they join just as a movie file rather than a zip file. Damn - no bed for another hour! Damn rapidshare and how slow it is for uploading...

25-10-2008 03:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

can't seem to be able to decompress the files Sad

25-10-2008 04:17
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:can't seem to be able to decompress the files Sad

OK, well I've re-upped them (see my original post for new files) - when you join the three files they'll form the movie - no decompressing/unzipping required. Hope this works...

25-10-2008 04:24
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I'm guessing these still aren't working for you...let me know so I can remove them or try something else.

26-10-2008 18:42
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Gonna try again and see what happens Smile

26-10-2008 18:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

ok - by the way, your avatar doesn't seem to be working at the moment...

26-10-2008 19:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66