cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Glamworship - clips4sale

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Glamworship - clips4sale
I'm starting this thread to deter people from making the same mistake I did, which was to purchase a clip from Glamworship's clips4sale store. I wasn't expecting anything to rival the proper domination sites out there, but the clip was shockingly bad.

This is the clip I bought: http://www.clips4sale.com/43868/5445399

Being a fan of both Sophia and Danielle, and liking the look of the preview, I thought it was worth a punt. How wrong I was. Neither girl is believable as a domme, nearly every order caused them to descend into a fit of giggles and even the slave joins in with the laughter. That a longsword is used to spank the slave instead of, well, anything else really just makes for a bizarre visual rather than anything erotic. And the actual ball busting, I think I could probably get a refund due it being falsely advertised as the gentle love taps the slave gets hardly fit that description. Not that you could tell from his reaction as he flinches and squirms at every movement from the girls. In a proper domination clip he would be restrained but here the girls (well, Sophia anyway, Danielle doesn't really say much during the clip) just shout at him to stay still.

So all in all I would strongly recommend avoiding this site. Perhaps the clips featuring other girls are better but if the production and direction of this clip is anything to go by I wouldn't bet on it. Amateurish at best I'm sorry to say.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-02-2012 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Glamworship - clips4sale
The problem with glamworship is the girls are not proper dommes, all they are interested in is financial domination as they call but in real terms they just want gifts bought for them, I try to avoid sites like glamworship they tend to be a rip off !!

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
11-02-2012 17:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Who the hell wants to get kicked in the balls anyway??? I don't care how beautiful or famous a woman is, I don't want my testicles being hit!! Maybe a little other rough play, sure, but not ball busting!

Do Danielle and Sophia go nude at all on this site? I considered going to the last GW event, but couldn't make it, and if anything, I'd have a private session, as I don't want to do anything out in the open. The whole ball busting and stepping on the stomach with high heels is weird to me, but some of the other things might be a turn on, in private of course.
11-02-2012 17:43
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(11-02-2012 17:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Who the hell wants to get kicked in the balls anyway???

Certainly not the guy in this clip bladewave

(11-02-2012 17:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Do Danielle and Sophia go nude at all on this site?

Sophia doesn't have a profile on the main GlamWorship site anymore, and there are no pictures or video on Danielle's page. As far as I know neither go nude in any of the videos on the clips4sale store either, it's not really that kind of website.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-02-2012 18:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Ok. I wonder if the private sessions are different though, as it's out of site of the other people. On the Dungeon Virgins site, many of the women are nude in the sessions, though I haven't seen any nudes of Danni Harwood.
11-02-2012 23:13
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(11-02-2012 23:13 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder if the private sessions are different though

I doubt it, the events they organize are for "slaves" to worship them, why would they go naked for that?

12-02-2012 01:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2012 01:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I doubt it, the events they organize are for "slaves" to worship them, why would they go naked for that?

I was getting it confused with something else. Good point, they wouldn'd be nude.
12-02-2012 04:16

gemma hiles