gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What do you guys like to use when wanking?

macdonald12789 Offline
Account closed by request

What do you guys like to use when wanking?
Just wondering if anyone uses anything other than their hand when wanking?

I'm going to try baby oil tonight, I've heard good things about it and I'm very excited to wank with it.

I've also heard wanking with panties is amazing too. Just recently plucked up the courage to buy some from online. Really looking forward to wanking with them too!!

Anyone done any of this before? Or has anyone used anything different that would be fun to try?
12-02-2012 16:29
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What do you guys like to use when wanking?
The panties thing has never excited me really. I've not tried it but don't really see the appeal of it.

I'm circumcised so occasionally use lube, usually Vaseline, but generally speaking I prefer to just do it naturally and use my precum as lube. A few years back when I was a teen and hadn't actually had sex, I experimented with loads of different stuff. I had read online about using a condom filled with vaseline and heated up slightly in the microwave so I tried that a few times and even used it in conjunction with pillows to hump the mattress/box of my bed! Ridiculous now, but as a teen you think that kind of thing might simulate how a pussy feels but it really doesn't! Still felt good at the time though and was a lot of fun.

Now that I'm in my 20's, have had plenty of sex and don't have the time to construct elaborate masturbatory aids, I tend not to bother and just have a normal wank. I'd like to try a Fleshlight though to see how close to the real thing it actually is.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 16:56 by Scotsman.)
12-02-2012 16:56
macdonald12789 Offline

A fleshlight would be amazing to try!!

Of course nothing compares to a real pussy but I'm talking about stuff to make wanking more interesting and perhaps even better!!

Ive got a whole of bottle baby oil to enjoy tonight, I will let you know how that goes, I'm really excited for it.

Also I've heard nothing but good things about wanking with panties. Satin or silky little thongs or panties to rub against or wrap around your cock and even if you're feeling naughty to cum in!!
12-02-2012 22:10
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

get 3 pairs stick a sticky pair in ur mouth, then shove a crusty pair uop your nose and satin ones wet from juice for wankinImportant

13-02-2012 22:28
terence Offline

(13-02-2012 22:28 )cwpussylover Wrote:  get 3 pairs stick a sticky pair in ur mouth, then shove a crusty pair uop your nose and satin ones wet from juice for wankinImportant

and how the fuck are you supposed to breathe? lol!

add autoerotic asphyxia jokes here!Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-02-2012 22:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

Chilli Peppers

Handle them for a while,then touch your knob if you dare,if you are into the pain thing,i don't do that,just a suggestion to make things more adventrous

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
13-02-2012 22:37
hoffman99 Offline
Junior Poster

I'm reading this in bed and getting a boner reading about u guys wanking. Is that wrong?!
13-02-2012 22:43
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(13-02-2012 22:43 )hoffman99 Wrote:  I'm reading this in bed and getting a boner reading about u guys wanking. Is that wrong?!

yesImportanteek

13-02-2012 22:45
macdonald12789 Offline

(13-02-2012 22:28 )cwpussylover Wrote:  get 3 pairs stick a sticky pair in ur mouth, then shove a crusty pair uop your nose and satin ones wet from juice for wankinImportant

Yes this sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. The panties don't arrive until tomorrow.... Have to stick to the baby oil tonight.

Baby oil is amazing feels like pussy juice all over your cock and it smells like it too!! Cant recommend it enough, you have to try it for yourself!!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 22:52 by macdonald12789.)
13-02-2012 22:52
freeeky Offline
Apprentice Poster

Been using one of these

[Image: 799.jpg]

Tenga Flip Hole.... amaaaaazing! Big Grin
08-03-2012 16:07
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles