Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Is Babestation Too Soft?

Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Is Babestation Too Soft?
(01-03-2012 11:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good night from kandi, like several other babes she has got better since leaving bs

Now I've seen this comment a few times (obviously regarding different girls) ,

I've noticed that girls that have left BS & gone to other channels have "come out of their shells", & performances are not as "tame" as what they would be on BS..

So my Q is

Does BS water down its performers?

Discuss
01-03-2012 19:36
Find all posts by this user
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Is BS to soft?
Worst thread ever Important
Have you even watched BS over the last month or two?
Babestation seems to be giving girls more freedom than any other channel at the moment.As for kandi putting on better shows since joining RLC.......ehh no i dont think so Huh all thats changed about her performance is the outfits and the sets lol she did put on a great naked show the other night Wink ohh no wait that was bailey Tongue
01-03-2012 19:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-03-2012 19:54 )babefinder Wrote:  As for kandi putting on better shows since joining RLC.......ehh no i dont think so

I beg to differ. For most of us (i.e. Freeviewers), Kandi is now far better than when she was at BS. At BS she often did very good shows when exclusive to Sky but as soon as she went to Freeview she became dull, tame and often boring by comparison. As this was more pronounced with Kandi than with most of the other girls I used to think it was because of some strange personal preference on her part but now it's obvious that BS was responsible as her shows on Freeview 194 are way better than anything she did on BS Freeview.

Having cameramen who have a decent grasp of how to do their job also helps, of course.
01-03-2012 20:45
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(01-03-2012 19:36 )Proj Wrote:  So my Q is:

Should BS pour water down its performers?

FYQ
01-03-2012 20:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Is Babestation Too Soft?
possibly yes but also sometimes if you are at one place for a long time you get into a rut/comfort zone and you need to go somewhere different to get a fresh challenge & to shake yourself out of the rut/comfort zone you have got in.
01-03-2012 21:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Short answer to that - NO -The only thing that has been soft on this channel has been some of the model's performance but Lori and Camilla are anything but soft as they have delivered fucking brilliant show's, I agree with you babefinder - what a truly pointless thread taking into consideration Babestation has been the only channel that has pushed the rules to the very limit as February was one of the hottest months coming from this channel for a while Cool
01-03-2012 23:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

First of all, in a way all of the channels are too soft for me. Elite is much tamer than it used to be, mostly because of the no nude 2-4-1 nonsense. Red Light is on the same level as Elite. Some great shows and angles, but still has the sense of nervousness to it, and like Elite, can't have nude 2-4-1s or any 2-4-1s for that matter. Storm has some nice angles at times, but is a mixed bag, and sometimes dull. Babestation is the least tame channel on right now, and though I'd still prefer for a bit more to be shown, especially in 2-4-1s, they are the only channel that has really impressed me this year!

They are much less tame than they were last year, and finally, they now have some very good 2-4-1s, whereas in the past those were usually tame in comparison to the solo shows. There's a nice balance there now, which I'm very appreciative of!

For me, I'd be perfectly happy if the Babestation level of nudity and content was allowed for all of the channels, and would have little to complain about! I'd love to see the old style Elite 2-4-1s make a return, and for even Babestation to go to that level, which they have yet to, but I still think Babestation is the best channel this year!

So the answer for most of the channels is YES, but for Babestation, the answer is NO. I think it's almost perfect!
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 01:23 by mrmann.)
01-03-2012 23:30
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

You can easily argue both sides. You look at someone like Ella Jolie who got so many complaints about doing nothing and hiding her body while on babestation is now showing more body and wearing outfits she would of never have worn on babestation.
But on the other side of things you have girls like Tiffany, Camilla and Lori who get fully nude and oiled up regularly. Babestation also had Amanda Rendall who was simply amazing in her performances and was so far away from tame and soft it was insane.
Ultimately I think it comes down to making an impression. Many of the girls who become "tame" were apart of babestation for a long time now they've moved they have to get a new fanbase who might not know who they are so they have to go all out, if you will.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
01-03-2012 23:44
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Not sure a channel change makes a massive difference to levels of performance.On a good night BS are by no means the tamest,but it depends on the babes as some push it & others don't.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-03-2012 00:00
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

This discussion is all relative... And relatively speaking all the channels are equally poor at the moment
02-03-2012 10:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV