Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Daytime shows with nighttime calls

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime shows with nighttime calls
It was a huge mistake having popular days show girls doing nightshows and something I pointed out in the earliest stages before it went permanent Best examples of this are

Dannii harwood
Lucy Zara
Lori buckby

And every other day babe I've ever liked :rolleyes:Too many to mention aswel as it being futile
Obvious reasoning I gave at the time turned into reality as the day shows went very tame with an occasional classic and the nights shows
Well,I've never really been into seeing me fave day babes getting naked and just sitting or laying there although some babes did work hard to try an impress I remember Anastasia the Russian babe Sasha the flasher And lamara who use to finger herself who was really fit aswel Bailey Lucy summers
Others aswel who'd all get their kit off and show it lol Others had small nicks they'd let fall to the side aswel as Emma butt doing her dildo eek
I weren't even coming to this thread,I just ended up here laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 12:42 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
05-12-2013 12:36
Find all posts by this user
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Any1 wanting to relieve some pre Christmas tension ( or just want a bloody good wank) naughtychat.tv pin 317 and let the delicious ruby summers milk you dry ;-)
22-12-2013 15:16
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

Daisy Dash is excellent at the daytime dirty talk as i've just found out today!! Also tried Lola Lawson a week or so ago and she was ok at it.

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
04-02-2014 19:11
Maverick Offline

Why oh why do Babestation keep putting Hannah Claydon on the naughtychat.tv channel? Yes she's gorgeous and sexy but she doesn't participate in daytime dirty chat! Yet on at the same time is the very sexy Maddy Rose who is openly up for daytime phone sex, and extremely excellent at it!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
02-03-2014 10:25
jayray938 Offline
otisuk

Maverick - are you aware that you can change the channel within Naughtychat.tv, just choose BS Daytime Extra for Madison.
02-03-2014 12:09
Maverick Offline

(02-03-2014 12:09 )jayray938 Wrote:  Maverick - are you aware that you can change the channel within Naughtychat.tv, just choose BS Daytime Extra for Madison.

Hiya JayRay,

Thanks for that info, can't believe i haven't noticed that before!
As i mainly watch on my ipad that option doesn't appear on there, so it's one channel only, so i tried my laptop and there it was! Not sure if my ipad is faulty!
Cheers Mate.

02-03-2014 12:48
Thread Closed