babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?

NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?
I would have to say that the biggest losers are us freeviewers because we can no longer see Paige or Georgie as they are on Elite now and they no longer have a freeview channel.
06-03-2012 23:10
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

You can take your pick. They're all big losses to Babestation and huge gains for everyone else. Ella and Georgie for nights, but Anastasia, Caitlin and Gracie are major losses for their daytime list.

Look, just close the book on Babestation now. I don't think we've seen the last to leave and there's more I'd like to see get out of there aswell. They've took a hell of a beating with so many going and it's only a matter of time before the channel closes its doors.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
06-03-2012 23:13
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

if the osg's ever go, i swear i'll never watch bs again Bounce
06-03-2012 23:19
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(06-03-2012 23:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  Look, just close the book on Babestation now. I don't think we've seen the last to leave and there's more I'd like to see get out of there aswell. They've took a hell of a beating with so many going and it's only a matter of time before the channel closes its doors.

Complete over reactive nonsense!
You all seem to have very short memories, as this thread shows, exactly the same thing happened around 2 years ago.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15456
At the time they got rid of loads of girls including many popular girls who could have been described as their 'A team' at the time, were criticised by the fans but the station survived having freshened up the place, bought new girls in and got on, things change every so often...thats the way it goes
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 23:27 by simplymarko.)
06-03-2012 23:26
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2012 23:10 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  I would have to say that the biggest losers are us freeviewers because we can no longer see Paige or Georgie as they are on Elite now and they no longer have a freeview channel.

100% agree

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
06-03-2012 23:27
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

In fact, it looks like Gracie is moving to nights, similar to Rosie. So the question must be asked - why the heck didn't she do nights at BS? Answer - because BS' bosses don't know a good thing when they've got it. They've missed a trick not giving girls like Rosie, Gracie and Ella enough night shifts and now they'll regret it.

Like I said - shut BS down now.

06-03-2012 23:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(06-03-2012 23:26 )simplymarko Wrote:  Complete over reactive nonsense!
You all seem to have very short memories, as this thread shows, exactly the same thing happened around 2 years ago.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15456
At the time they got rid of loads of girls including many popular girls who could have been described as their 'A team' at the time, were criticised by the fans but the station survived having freshened up the place, bought new girls in and got on, things change every so often...thats the way it goes

Interesting that you've singled my post out, when there are plenty of others who have said exactly the same thing as I have.

There will be more to leave, it's pretty much guaranteed, and hoped for.

06-03-2012 23:30
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(06-03-2012 23:30 )Regenerated Wrote:  Interesting that you've singled my post out, when there are plenty of others who have said exactly the same thing as I have.

There will be more to leave, it's pretty much guaranteed, and hoped for.

dont feel to honoured about it, note the comment 'You ALL seem to have very short memories'

its difficult to quote that many posts in 1 and yours i felt was the most over the top
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 23:36 by simplymarko.)
06-03-2012 23:36
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(06-03-2012 23:36 )simplymarko Wrote:  dont feel to honoured about it, note the comment 'You ALL seem to have very short memories'

its difficult to quote that many posts in 1 and yours was the most over the top

Not over the top at all. If all their babes leave (which you have to admit at this stage looks a strong possibility) they won't have a channel. And whats wrong with me thinking that babes would be better off elsewhere? Huh

06-03-2012 23:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-03-2012 22:44 )Cpe Wrote:  The biggest loss? Look no further than Elite TV now.......Heart

What??? That's Rosie Lee!!! When did she go? And I thought BS put her back on days 'cos she didn't want to do nights?
06-03-2012 23:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV