babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?

De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?
Sad to see some established girls go. On the other hand, Channel 94 right now is offering a glimpse that the future isnt all bad with the new babes that they have on.
08-03-2012 01:05
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-03-2012 01:05 )De La Red Wrote:  Sad to see some established girls go. On the other hand, Channel 94 right now is offering a glimpse that the future isnt all bad with the new babes that they have on.
Exactly. Life depends on change and renewal Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-03-2012 17:20
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Nobody mentioned in this thread is that big a loss to Babestation, because with so many apprentice shows and dirty wives shows on they don't have much screen time available anyway for the girls they still have left.
08-03-2012 17:34
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Babeshows having a clear out is nothing new.Bangbabes had a big one a few years ago which raised some eyebrows.Perhaps BS Apprentice is one of the ways of clearing the decks for them.Can't see it as a bad thing only problem for me is that BS now seem to be repeating a lot at the moment,Priya,Preeti,Lolly and also the return of Megan and Geri who were put in 'Presenter' Hell up until recently.

Possibly could also be finance driven as I would assume the Newbies are cheaper to hire and would also mean that BS would be less bothered about losing some of their more established girls.It seems that 'channel of the moment' is Elite which is where some of the bigger names have gone.RLC although a favourite of mine seems to get the lesser names.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
08-03-2012 17:40
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

A question to someone like the Watcher,who is the main man on these subjects,when B/S had their last big clear out girl wise as it is put,who went,and who replaced them,if my memory serves me right at that time one of my favs,Cara was one of them who went,Lori,Paige,Toya, and Cleo,came in on nights,the reason I ask this question is B/S are not replacing girls like for like.They are to interested in the B/S Extreme type,the glamours gone,the tease has gone,and to me the standard has gone.

Age is a state of mind.
08-03-2012 23:18
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

The biggest loss for me is Georgie. Thank fuck for her website, the only place you will see nudity, oil and POV vids from now on Sad
08-03-2012 23:30
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

They don't really need to replace the ones that are gone or going now that they have, unlike a few years ago, other popular shows like Babestation Apprentice, Masti Chat and Dirty Wives to cater for.
08-03-2012 23:51
Redeye69 Offline
Senior Poster

Ree Petra for me Sad

"Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!"
("Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!")
08-03-2012 23:54
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(08-03-2012 23:30 )Sm© Wrote:  The biggest loss for me is Georgie. Thank fuck for her website, the only place you will see nudity, oil and POV vids from now on Sad

Same boat,different reasons,Georgie only went so far,but did not do Extreme,and thats all they want now from the main girls now,picture wise,vid wise,or show wise.And the ones who where unwilling to do it are now gone,and thats what I mean by the extreme type.Not only Georgie but Paige,Kandi and Ella,all a big loss and are not being replaced in my opinion.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 00:29 by dogman.)
09-03-2012 00:10
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

to my mind they tried replacing good performers who would push the boundaries with tame ones who were good on the phone but weren't good performers and now are going back to having good performers again.

(08-03-2012 23:18 )dogman Wrote:  A question to someone like the Watcher,who is the main man on these subjects,when B/S had their last big clear out girl wise as it is put,who went,and who replaced them,if my memory serves me right at that time one of my favs,Cara was one of them who went,Lori,Paige,Toya, and Cleo,came in on nights,the reason I ask this question is B/S are not replacing girls like for like.They are to interested in the B/S Extreme type,the glamours gone,the tease has gone,and to me the standard has gone.
09-03-2012 18:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV