mrcat Offline
Master Poster

check this
08-03-2012 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ofcom Complain To Dutch Regulator
Why is it only us in the UK (and RoI) where parents abdicate their responsibility for looking after their children and who want the state to do it?
Why is it that the state are all too ready to do it as well?

The other grown up nations of Western Europe must be laughing at us.
08-03-2012 20:21
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

It's because this country has fallen in to the hands of middle England do gooders! We are slowly becoming AMERICA!!!

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
08-03-2012 20:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2012 19:29 )Money_Shot Wrote:  This fucking idiot wouldn't have helped the profile of the channels, especially Babestation

http://www.theadvertiserseries.co.uk/new...flirting_/

So now a deviant gives Ofcom more ammunition, when his actions have nothing to do with what we see on TV and how we act in real life Rolleyes

You can't blame babe channels on this guy, just like you can't blame violent films for the actions of criminals who are commiting assault or murder, and not self defense.

England's government is turing it into a nanny country, which is a grand shame because I consider England a second home. Control is necessary, but not control like this where ignorant people make the rules.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 20:36 by mrmann.)
08-03-2012 20:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Having read the article I couldn't help but piss myself laughing at the parting shot at the end that Trainee mormon priest Royston Thompson flashed at two women after he said he became confused by watching too much Babestation TV, what a croc of shit Big Laugh What's next watching roadrunner and taking it as fact that you can go out into the real world and do this, only a complete moran would think this, this man did this because he was fucked up in the head, no other reason and obviously his defense was far fetched as he still got 4 months in the cell's for his actions, what's next ban cartoon violence incase children think it's OK to stick a bomb down somebody's mouth and then watch them go boom eek This society needs to get a fucking grip and take programmes like Babestation with a pinch of salt and realise they are nothing more than harmless late night entertainment that actually brings happiness to people unlike the news that justs depress's the fuck out of you who paint a picture of a world full of murder's, robbers, pedo's and terrorists which is far from the case as the majority of people are good law abiding citizens, so Ofcom fuck off and learn some fucking tollerance and stick your zany idea's right up your fucking arse where the sun don't shine !!!!!!!!!!annoyed
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 20:39 by Scottishbloke.)
08-03-2012 20:33
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Talking of Paedophiles, are we expected to see Royston Thompson back in the dock in a few decades ? (Satire!) Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
08-03-2012 20:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(08-03-2012 20:38 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Talking of Paedophiles, are we expected to see Royston Thompson back in the dock in a few decades ? (Satire!) Wink

Aye well I suppose he'll be using Babestation again as his excuse, hopefully the Dutch censor's are pissing themselve's laughing at this bullshit coming from Ofcom Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 20:44 by Scottishbloke.)
08-03-2012 20:43
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I think the Dutch will be laughing in Ofcoms faces, i reckon they must be thinking to themselves, what is all the fuss and bother all about over there in EnglandBig Laugh
08-03-2012 21:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2012 21:37 )continental19 Wrote:  I think the Dutch will be laughing in Ofcoms faces, i reckon they must be thinking to themselves, what is all the fuss and bother all about over there in EnglandBig Laugh

Just think what might happen if they blow smoke in their faces.bladewave
08-03-2012 21:53
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2012 21:53 )matt38 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 21:37 )continental19 Wrote:  I think the Dutch will be laughing in Ofcoms faces, i reckon they must be thinking to themselves, what is all the fuss and bother all about over there in EnglandBig Laugh

Just think what might happen if they blow smoke in their faces.bladewave

Big Laugh they'll get high
08-03-2012 21:55