GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Random PMs

teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: Random PMs
I too have just received one of his private messages.Decided to check his profile,looks like he wants to offer people work"behind the scenes" I may be wrong but looks like a wrong `un to me.
Sorry PinderPuller77,no offence but dont appreciate random messages.No more thanks.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
11-03-2012 13:34
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

temp post

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-03-2012 13:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

temp post

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-03-2012 13:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

It's ok I fully understand pms arent for everyone and once again like I have said, it was never my intention to get on anyones nerves or for them to come across in a bad way.

The great thing is a handful of people have been really nice and had some great chats about the babes, the shows etc. I wont keep sending you all the same messages over and over, god I am not a mental patient lol Tongue It's like if someone sends me a pm and it's not for me, then I just delete it. End of.

Like I said earlier, its just nice to chat with people with simliar interests. Again sorry for any trouble. And big shout out to Jam Da Man for fully seeing my point and understanding where I'm coming from

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 13:55 by PinderPuller77.)
11-03-2012 13:52
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

You guys! Talk about mountain out of a mole hill!

Is it really that big an issue? Just be courteous and say 'no thanks'!

What a non-issue!
11-03-2012 13:53
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I've just had my first PM from PinderPuller too asking the same questions lol!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
11-03-2012 14:10
Charlemagne Offline

I'm relieved that PP has sent me some PM's. I'd have felt left out if he hadn't.Wink

PP's PM's aren't inaproprate. He can ask me who I'm watching any time he wants.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 14:15 by Charlemagne.)
11-03-2012 14:15
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Ive had a couple of PM's from PinderPuller, hes harmless enough, hes just asked if im watching anyone, ive either replied yes and told him who or no, just to be friendly.
He seems friendly enough and doesnt start asking if i have a great big stonker or want to meet him on MSN, i think hes just trying to be conversational
11-03-2012 14:56
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Like I say many who I have sent a message to have been real friendly, down to earth and we have had some great chats about the babes and the shows. Big thanks to all of you who aren't judging me for just sending a few harmless pms merely saying, how are you and are you watching the babes today. It was a simple harmless question with no hidden motive or agenda. Just trying to strike up conversation with fellow babe channel viewers. Was not meant to annoy anyone, creep anyone out or prove to be malicious in anyway

For those of you who have taken it badly or the wrong way, like I have said I am sorry and if you don't wana chat or dont wana pm then just delete it. I wont keep messaging you or send the same things over and over. Just delete it and move on. But if you wana chat about the babes or the channels then great Smile if not, then thats all good to

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

11-03-2012 15:03
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Cant believe three pages have been devoted to this thread. If the guy is not for us dont reply i have not received anything strange or untoward yet but not losing sleep either on it!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
11-03-2012 15:27
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles