GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

New eUrotic section

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

New eUrotic section
I'm very puzzled by the eUrotic sub forum that has been created in the daytime section.

This channel isn't available to Sky users (at least not when using the Sky minidish) so why has it been given its own section alongside all the UK Babe channels? And furthermore, if it's been given its own section because of the number of us who can access it, then why only in the daytime section?
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 03:02 by StanTheMan.)
13-03-2012 02:57
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: New eUrotic section
I can only watch this station via the web. So mabe it should be placed within that section of the forum. I know some can view on their TV's as normal. But it's only a small few that can.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 12:33 by aceman65.)
13-03-2012 12:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-03-2012 02:57 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'm very puzzled by the eUrotic sub forum that has been created in the daytime section.

This channel isn't available to Sky users (at least not when using the Sky minidish) so why has it been given its own section alongside all the UK Babe channels? And furthermore, if it's been given its own section because of the number of us who can access it, then why only in the daytime section?

As far as i'm aware there is no rule that says babe shows/programs have to be available to Sky users in order to have their own section amongst the tv babe channels , with the right equipment eUrotic can be be viewed on TV in this country just like the Sky and freeview babe channels can and is a TV show as well as a web show , i always wondered why it hadn't got it's own section amongst the babe tv channels to be honest , but i'm curious as to why it's only got a day section though , i wonder if a night show tv section will also be created ? .

{edit} seeing as eUrotic as now got it's own section in the day babe channels part of this forum maybe we should be discussing and asking questions in that section ?.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 13:49 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2012 12:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-03-2012 12:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  As far as i'm aware there is no rule that says babe shows/programs have to be available to Sky users in order to have their own section amongst the tv babe channels...

Fair point, mr mystery, but this forum is called UK Babe Channels when all's said and done. I'm not complaining - it will be nice to have a dedicated place to discuss it should anything interesting ever happen on the channel - I was just surprised to see it pop up alongside the others.
13-03-2012 13:56
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2012 02:57 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'm very puzzled by the eUrotic sub forum that has been created in the daytime section.

The section was created as eUrotic TV will be launching a daytime show, to be broadcast on Sky, in the near future.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-03-2012 14:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Skate does that mean the possibilty that we might be able to also see the night show in the near future then because eurotic tv would then also be broadcasting on the Astra 2 signal so in theary even if only the dayshow was being shown on the SKY EPG effectively you should still be able to tune this channel into the other channels Big Grin
13-03-2012 16:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-03-2012 14:52 )skateguy Wrote:  

The section was created as eUrotic TV will be launching a daytime show, to be broadcast on Sky, in the near future.

Wow! That is exciting news. I know I've said they're not particularly explicit, but just the thought of eUrotic on Sky is something I thought I'd never see. Another one in the gob for Ofcom and the Mothers' Union, or whatever the fuck they call themselves Smile

And I presume you mean near future, in that the forum's been set up?

Moderator Notice - further posts about the new eUrotic channel can be read and made here.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 18:25 by StanTheMan.)
13-03-2012 18:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles