Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
(18-05-2012 17:25 )mikedafc Wrote:  £5 to send a text to the girls in the studio, they are having a laugh!

Apparently the £5 method gets your text shown on screen plus 3 bonus screen appearances , whatever that means .
There is also another method of texting the show that costs £2 a text , this £2 text method/number used to be show on screen all the time , but just recently it seems to only be shown for the short time ETV is broadcast on Sky using the night time rules .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-05-2012 11:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Is the show encrypted? Cant watch it because i dont have a sky viewing card.
20-05-2012 12:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(20-05-2012 12:01 )Sm© Wrote:  Is the show encrypted? Cant watch it because i dont have a sky viewing card.

No it's not encrypted as such , it's free to view , but because it broadcasts on a channel that after 11pm turns into a encrypted channel that's part of the Playboy subscription package you need to have a viewing card in order to watch ETV on this channel , but you don't need a Playboy or Sky subscription to watch the channel , you just need a viewing card , with out checking i believe Chat Girl Ch 901 and Asian connections Ch 916 are the same , ie you cannot view them without a Sky viewing card because the channels at night are also part of the Playboy subscription package .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:25 by mr mystery.)
20-05-2012 12:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I actually wish it was encrypted because it's just a bloody bore, apart from the tease hour from 10PM I largely give this show a miss, anyone who remembers the good old days before censorship reared it's ugly head will look at this channel with despair for what's it's now become.
21-05-2012 17:00
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Didn't even realise this channel was there till a few days ago.
I didn't find much to hold me attention for more than a few seconds until this morning.
There's a ridiculously beautiful brunette on at the moment. Wearing some very silly looking furry white boots, but her face and hair are more suited to Hollywood than a babeshow.

Alaska is back!
27-05-2012 09:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Wrestling babes thread
Anyone know the names of the 2 babes play wrestling on Eurotic today at around 7.10 p.m., should be more of it on the Babe channels, it was great.eek
25-06-2012 21:02
dikdangle Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Wrestling babes thread
(25-06-2012 21:02 )BgLugs Wrote:  Anyone know the names of the 2 babes play wrestling on Eurotic today at around 7.10 p.m., should be more of it on the Babe channels, it was great.eek

Strange show and even stranger women
30-06-2012 09:41
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i really like this show and all the gorgeous european ladies who present the show and all in a tasteful,pleasant aswel as in thier own individual unique manner which is just so nice and luvly to see in this day and age
its also 1 of only a couple of shows i might look out for lately with how most other show seem repetative an un-interesting to be fair and maybe a little bland,half hearted presentation or possibily just sheer neglect but yep Shy
i vote for the euro babes all the way,really liking all the ladies aswel as all their sexy but beautiful outfits and summer wear

the ladies all look fabulous and its great seeing them have fun
thanks,eurotic,i love your show and thanks for all your kind and quick responsive emails Wink love TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-07-2012 12:35
kara_x Offline

I really enjoy this channel. I like the music, the layout and the girls, especially jessyka and karry, such beautiful girls. I like that they interact and show more of their personality.
08-07-2012 13:00
Charlemagne Offline

They've put some daft shows on but tonights takes the biscuit..

Angels, organ music and greek godesses.......Rolleyes

There's not a spare bedsheet left in Bulgaria
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 22:36 by Charlemagne.)
09-07-2012 22:30