Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2012 22:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  They put some daft shows on but tonights takes the biscuit..

Angels, organ music and greek godesses.......Rolleyes

There's not a spare bedsheet left in Bulgaria

El Bizzaro
09-07-2012 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whatdoumean Offline
Junior Poster

Got to say im still enjoying there shows, some very sexy ladies & they offer something different to the run of the mill shows we get from the other channels. My favourites are roshanna scarlett & anna, there's more but not sure of there name,
12-07-2012 00:16
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

this shows great Big Grin i love the show and getting to see all the gorgeous sexy european babes all talking in their sexy voices an really nice accents

loved the 2 ladies this morning and the other ladies who just started look fabulous too Shy
its really nice getting to see sugar again and tiffany
both babes are becoming real favourites of mine an im loving sugars outfit,especially her gorgeous green top Tongue and the skirt tiffany`s wearing always looks spectacular on her everytime she wears it coz her legs look fantastic

i love the show and all the girls Smile thanks for giving us something great to watch on our tv,i think its amazing seeing you all looking so nice

the little outfits are stunning on all the babes
its made my friday seeing the hot ladies on this show an im just gona be watching all the time laugh awsome eurotic Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 11:20 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
13-07-2012 11:19
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

using my mobile fone. so a bit harder. to write
i loved. how the girl. in the staples pink dress who was boxing. last nite nearly let herdres slip down a bit after ten coz wearing them gloves.she would of been unable to pull it back up lol.it was just after she took her bra off an was lookin real sexy.

id wanted to come to say about. how nice the gorgeous girl in the red dress looked earlier in the day though mainly.i lfirst saw her just before four pm an recorded all day then.really. sorry for nor knowing the names. of the ladies
got sum pretty. bad news yesterday so couldn't. really appreciate what i was seeing as much as i usually would or of liked but it was kind of just a bit of a nice distraction. that helped make forget.even if it would be only just for a few split seconds an so i just wanted to show a little gratitude and leave a bit of thanks and leave hopefully jjust sum support to let all the babes an everyone connected to euro that i think the show is fabulous
thank you and important really looking forward to enjoy watching for a longtime to cum Wink

14-08-2012 10:54
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

it would be so kool if all the babes on this really good show could wear many sexy dresses like the very beautiful jessica's pretty red backless outfit she wore just a few days ago
its really nice to see her on the show again today and looking as equally stunning and all the ladies sound so hot talking with their lovely voices and sexy accents

it would be fabulous if their was no tape across. so we could see them too Smile

Luvin jess*$ gorgeous. sox. xxx

17-08-2012 15:14
Charlemagne Offline

You can never accuse ETV of putting on a boring show.. Daft but never boring
Out has come the face paints and the wacky outfits..

I don't know what the theme is:
1970's, or hippy, or it may be what the glamerous people wear in Bulgaria Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 14:44 by Charlemagne.)
03-09-2012 14:43
Whatdoumean Offline
Junior Poster

Still enjoying there shows, still coming up with fresh ideas and fun shows. My fav is still roshanna but also enjoy watching ju, and many more of the sexy models.
03-09-2012 18:34
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think it's high time they started random drug testing on this channel,just tuned in & was greeted by the site of babe cavorting about whilst carrying out various cleaning tasks.We have hoovering,window cleaning,sweeping,dusting,floor polishing...It's totally off it's head,but makes compelling viewing.In the future all babeshows should be like this.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
06-09-2012 18:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Agreed, Boomerang. I've been quite critical of this channel since it arrived, but it has to be said that on the strength of today's 'cleaning lady' theme, I will be keeping a closer eye on proceedings from now on.

It wasn't so much the bizarre goings on, but how risque things got at times. The girl in the black boob tube (who felt out at least once during what little I saw) was being particular suggestive with some of the poses and behaviour with that mop she was brandishing.

I'm just a little pissed off that I didn't switch on until some time after six because if this theme had been going on all day it looks like I might have missed an interesting show.
07-09-2012 01:57
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i mised all that stan,but i always usually do see the babes who are on this show an i still think its awsome laugh loved seeing jess again today but thought she was class last week,she wore a liverpool top,my team.....hahaha,nceone jess Heart wouldnt mind seeing some more outfit changes throught out the show too
not sure who the blond is who was wearing the gold dress yesterday but i really like her shows too,,,thanks eurotic tv,and thanks to all the very pretty and beautiful sexy ladies with all their sexy antics through-out the show Shy Wink Smile Tongue

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 13:04 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-09-2012 13:02