Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
really loved the birds eye VIEW of jess then as she was layed down wearing her gorgeous sexy loosely fitting purple outfit then just before 3,i love this show Smile xxx Heart Cool

this afternoons babes look fantstic too,
isabella in blue and jade in purple are very sexy
the girl in orange looks really nice in her outfit and kristina looks fantastic,the babe introducing everyone sounds so sexy too in her horny european accent laugh

if all the babes where braless in tiny tops,this would be an absolutely amazing show Big Laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 15:06 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-09-2012 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

What's it all about ? Apart from the usual sexy babes,we have a dude wearing a hat with 2 black eyes,one glove & a steering wheel.Crazy shit !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-09-2012 19:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-09-2012 19:20 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  What's it all about ? Apart from the usual sexy babes,we have a dude wearing a hat with 2 black eyes,one glove & a steering wheel.Crazy shit !

I learned many years ago that it's best not to try and understand ETV.
13-09-2012 21:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to reiterate the ETV Channel Rep hasn't visited this forum since the 4th May, hasn't replied to any of the PM's I have sent and the only responce I got with regard to seeing this show 24/7 on SKY was to go and watch the webstream after 11PM.

I think the reason this show doesn't have more appeal and hasn't been the hit which ETV maybe though it would be is because of the contempt they have treated the British viewers with.

As far as the shows are concerned, despite the fact it's mainly the dayshow we are getting I can't help but get the feeling that they need to spice things up a bit. The dayshows are exremely tame and really serve no appeal. Even in the summer months they are all dressed like it's the middle of Winter, some swimsuits or more suggestive clothing would be gladly welcomed. I remember not too long ago that we used to get treated to such things as bikini shower shows.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 17:51 by Scottishbloke.)
15-09-2012 16:33
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2012 16:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Just to reiterate the ETV Channel Rep hasn't visited this forum since the 4th May, hasn't replied to any of the PM's I have sent and the only responce I got with regard to seeing this show 24/7 on SKY was to go and watch the webstream after 11PM.

I think the reason this show doesn't have more appeal and hasn't been the hit which ETV maybe though it would be is because of the contempt they have treated the British viewers with.

As far as the shows are concerned, despite the fact it's mainly the dayshow we are getting I can't help but get the feeling that they need to spice things up a bit. The dayshows are exremely tame and really serve no appeal. Even in the summer months they are all dressed like it's the middle of Winter, some swimsuits or more suggestive clothing would be gladly welcomed. I remember not too long ago that we used to get treated to such things as bikini shower shows.

No complaints here, i love it. It's something different to just watching girls lying on a bed motionless
16-09-2012 22:03
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

just watching the show now and noticed about 8 girls on screen and just wondering is it pot luck when you ring and you could end up with any 1 of the girls?

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
21-09-2012 21:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ This post by the ETV rep i have quoted explains the phone line systems and how they work

(16-04-2012 19:37 )ETV Wrote:  Hi,
You get connected to a random girl in the studio depending on who is free. If you want to chat with another girl, just ask for her and the team will transfer you if she is free. This is happening all the time. Sometimes they will transfer you even if she is busy as long as she knows you and the other caller does not mind. We never connect callers to off-screen girls and there is no spying on the conversations from other callers. The only time you might be in a queue is if all lines are full but this should not last too long as UK callers are put on the highest priority in our ACD system so it is very unlikely that you will have to wait. As you have noticed, we have plenty of girls on all the time, up to 10 in our top night shows so everyone has plenty of choice Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 23:15 by mr mystery.)
21-09-2012 23:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

For all the channel's weirdness, they seem to get away with far more daytime interaction than the UK channels. Just watched a couple of the girls getting a back massage while lying face down and topless. Okay, so we never saw anything, but can you imagine one of the UK show's trying this?
27-09-2012 20:33
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

I mist that standard but its really nice getting to see Jessica on the show this Sunday morning an I love when she wears them sexy kind c thru strappless dresses braless aswel.I think the shows great an hopefully I can get back to admiring jess's awsomeness 8D I really like the gorgeous green outfit. she's wearing out the moment an how risky sometime when nearly seeing some of the other girls swapping. and changing costumes. 8D
I'm loving all the very sexy exercises the babes are doing now.they all look great.I've always thought the girl in pink was really sexy an I'm loving the little black shorts on the sexy tanned babe and also the other really smoking hot babe who's wearing them extremely gorgeous amazingly tight green pants that match same colour as gorgeous jess's lovely green top that just accentuates her truly amazing figure.loving all the great close ups.awsome camera work too.loving the show. an I think eur girls are first class. ; D

30-09-2012 11:18
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

wow 8D this afternoons show looks like its going to be fantastic.I loved all the clothes play yesterday but todays set is awsome.with all the bikini clad babes an jess's just in a towel I couldn't be happier. thanks jess I look absolutely gorgeous an just really sexxxy.the show is brilliant an I'm loving the fun play an games too which is. really such a joy to see xxx.I luv it 8D

01-10-2012 15:13