Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
Fuck ofcom, they should go back to the old style shows of 24/7 tits, ass and pussy shows Tongue Too much censorship is even killing of the European shows now. Ofcom might just end up being the biggest shower of bastards in the UK and beyond.
09-10-2012 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

loving the classical and opera soundtrack this afternoon something a bit diffrent from the uk ones

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-10-2012 17:28
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

really liking the babe in the sheer black see thru top I just saw and the blond in the orange.I really am happy I just saw these two an would love to see their two : D

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
12-10-2012 13:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-10-2012 10:05 )void walker Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 12:24 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Shame that they won't allow any pics or vids on our forum.. bladewave

What are they frightened of - Ofcom?

eUrotic have always been very iffy and possessive about their material. It's not just here.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 01:41 by StanTheMan.)
14-10-2012 01:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think the best way forward for eurotic tv on SKY which I have allready previously stated is for them to buy their own EPG space and to use their overseas licence.

No doubt the very tame shows up until 11PM have made ofcom very unpopular throughout the whole of Europe.

Ofcom appear to have killed this show dead, apart from the bikini show a few weeks ago it's mostly been very censored, actually more censored than what the UK based channels are showing.

I honestly think they need to take a different course of direction and buying up their own channel space on the SKY EPG for me is the best way forward.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 17:55 by Scottishbloke.)
14-10-2012 16:40
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(14-10-2012 16:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think the best way forward for eurotic tv on SKY which I have allready previously stated is for them to buy their own EPG space and to use their overseas licence.

No doubt the very tame shows up until 11PM have made ofcom very unpopular throughout the whole of Europe.

Ofcom appear to have killed this show dead, apart from the bikini show a few weeks ago it's mostly been very censored, actually more censored than what the UK based channels are showing.

I honestly think they need to take a different course of direction and buying up their own channel space on the SKY EPG for me is the best way forward.

couldnt they just remove there channel form tv, and stick to being just a webshow, that way wouldnt they be allowed to show anything they want?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
14-10-2012 19:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Web only shows have been proved not to be the most cost effective way forward, ETV does however have a private show mode which can be viewed by it's subscrption members.

Anyway if web only shows truly were profitable then all the 900 channels would be scrapped completely off the EPG. People want to see the show on the big screen, which is the main reason ETV are now broadcasting the day and first hour of the night show on SKY.

Which I have stated their is a loophole as ETV does have an overseas licence so based on that conclusion might be able to aquire their very own slot on the SKY EPG which wouldn't technically be under ofcom restrictions.

Ofcom restrictions are only present in this channel as it is broadcasting off one the Playboy Channels which has an ofcom licence which means that also comes into play when it comes to the ETV show.
14-10-2012 21:11
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

How do you even know all this information lol I see what your saying about ppl like to see the shows on a big screen ect i agree there, i cant really speak about there licence loop holes ect though as i have no idea about that, i was just thinking along the lines of rampant.tv, they seem to be doing well for themselves being a webshow with the forum, chatbox, vip options ect

U know what i meant right by rupertbear.com lol?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 23:29 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-10-2012 23:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm loving the show this evening , the bikini/swim wear clad girls are back strutting their stuff right now Smile
When iv'e been watching this channel for any length of time then switch over to the other UK based channels eurotic don't half make the other UK channels look dull and their girls static .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 17:36 by mr mystery.)
16-10-2012 17:28
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

loving the show right now.timi an angelina are so sexy.nikita Sandra and KIARA are really sexy too.I love the show an how the babes tease to the camera fooling around the studio wearing next to no clothes on Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 15:31 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
20-10-2012 15:29