Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

mellover Offline
Banned

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
There seems to be some kidnapping story going on, one of the girls just came on and said, we can't tickle in the day time, presumably inapropriate. Huh

Well back to the kidnapping then. bladewave
20-10-2012 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

good morning everyone 8D I'm absolutely delighted to see. the very gorgeous busty KIARA looking really sexy again.I'm loving her outfit an the tiny little top looks fantastic draped across her wonderful body.KIARA really makes me happy whenever I've been lucky enough to see her.I thought she was class last night an I loved the show.loved that really sexy skirt and getting to see how nice her gorgeous ass was too.I think she's stunning and just looks so sexy.very pretty and seductive. would love to see her sexy dancing all morning just in a skimpy little top and skirt with no bra on so I could see her lovely boobs swaying 8D thanks KIARA. I hope u have a really fantastic day.luv Tiger. Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 05:47 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
21-10-2012 05:46
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Been an enjoyable afternoon and evening with many of the lovely ladies strutting their stuff in bikini's.
22-10-2012 20:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit this channel doesn't do half measures Wink It's either good or it's dull. Yes binkini's galore this afternoon. Fantastic, the weather may be getting colder but the show is hotting up Smile
22-10-2012 23:44
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

be nice to see the gorgeous jess wear that luvly red dress like that a bit more often 8D like every single day ; )

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
23-10-2012 18:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I have just noticed and it's very sad news indeed. The message read on the screen. Starting this November ETV will be NO longer on SKY. I'm guessing that having to stick to strict ofcom rules just didn't work out to be in their favour Huh Pity they couldn't find a way around it.
25-10-2012 22:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^ Well that's a blow , iv'e been quite enjoying the channel being on Sky , maybe they couldn't make it pay on Sky revenue wise for day shows so thought it wasn't worth the hassle of having to adhere to Ofcom rules ? .

Going off track slightly but are Playboy restructuring or something and getting rid of some encrypted night shows so ETV haven't got a channel to broadcast from on Sky , ChatGirl announced they will be moving channels in November and leaving their present Playboy owned channels as well , the Playboy owned Babe Guide channel has already left the Sky EPG , is this just a coincidence ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-10-2012 23:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think ETV is probably hit financially more with the dayshows. As I stated a few years ago this channel used to show nudity 24/7. I wouldn't put it past them to do a massive u-turn and do this again. Censorship laws aren't nearly as strict in the rest of Europe.

All is not lost, this channel can easily be picked up with an 80cm dish and pointed in the direction of either Astra1 or Hotbird.
25-10-2012 23:39
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

Sad news that there leaving sky, will miss them. They always put on a show good or bad it was always interesting, some pretty girls, great sets & outfits, showed up the other channels as a pretty boring lot to be honest.
27-10-2012 00:23
Charlemagne Offline

It hardly a surprise that they never made a go of it..

ETV seemed to think that they could just add British viewers to their existing Continental ones. They were always going to have a problem satifying both due to the diffences in time. I take it that their establised callbase dropped alarmingly.

And it didn't help their cause when they refused to let us post vids or caps of the shows. It left them with a lack of publicity.

But I found the shows themselves entertaining. So I will miss the manic fun.
28-10-2012 08:42