Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion
Yes the channel is still being broadcast on Sky 913 as i post this , the advert didn't mention a date when eUrotic would be leaving Sky , it just said November , so it's anyone's guess as to the exact date when the channel will be no more on Sky .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-11-2012 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Still listed on the Sky EPG for the next week.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
01-11-2012 15:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well the plot thickens because last night was supposed to be the very last time we'd see it on SKY. Even on one of the messages read out last night, a UK viewer said he was sad to see the channel go and there was absolutely no denial from any of the models that come 1st November this channel would no longer be on SKY UK.

It looks to me that a massive U-Turn has been done, the message last week was pretty clear. With regards to what the SKY EPG says well I don't really take much notice. Afterall how many times have Lena Live or Laura been listed only for it not to be the case.
01-11-2012 17:33
Charlemagne Offline

The babes are still on... Smile

Best news this year..
01-11-2012 18:38
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

...And still here Friday am/pm .
Spent the morning with the "criminally" underused gorgeous Olive .
Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
02-11-2012 14:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just got home from nightshift, went to channel 913 and although the EPG says Eurotic TV Live, it's just showing adverts, I will therefore assume that this channel has now vanished.

Technically this is the first week of November so it looks offcial now that it's ETV no more as far as UK SKY is concerned.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 07:51 by Scottishbloke.)
05-11-2012 07:51
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

So the plot thins back again! No conspiracy, no U-Turns, never any plan for a UK Sky satellite night show. They took a punt on a day show for a trial period of time, and clearly it hasn't set the world on fire in terms of business drummed up, so plug pulled.
05-11-2012 17:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Addison , I don't think anyone can say with any certainty that there was never any plan for a Sky night show, i think they were probably testing the water first with day shows before making any decisions , i don't think it was ever 100% ruled out by ETV , the ETV rep didn't seem to totally rule out a night show when he said this about a night show in response to a post made by SB

(16-04-2012 20:44 )ETV Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 20:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ETV I have sent you a private message but have had no responce, please could you let us know if you have any such plans to bring the nightshow to SKY in the near future, the dayshow is good for what it is but now you have given us a taste it's a bit cruel not to broadcast this show after 10PM, you have managed no problem to broadcast the dayshow so you have the technology, please please use it, the babes are fit as fuck and I think we'd all like to see the late night nakedness if that's possible Tongue

Step by step, my friend Smile We will see.
You can still watch the shows online. If you get credits, you can watch the HQ stream as well.
Also, you can call the models from the website or through a local DDI number instead of the premium lines. This gives not only the cost benefit but also allows for some nice chats throughout the day Wink

Sadly things don't seem to have worked out for ETV on Sky , not only is there not going to be a night show we aint even got a day show any longer Sad

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 18:59 by mr mystery.)
05-11-2012 18:42
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Is it not the case usually,when a channel stops broadcasting,another channel has bought it's time slot/hours,let's say for instance CG tv,and will start broadcasting 24hrs?
Here's Hoping.
05-11-2012 18:51
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

The current days show is killing anything we have on our state censored TV (OFCUNT controlled TV). The girls can relax and parade around in hot bikinis. Lots of bum close ups and the girls are very touchy-feely this is at 1748GMT. Think I'll monitor this more often on 19E...

Shylok

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
14-12-2012 18:49