gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Having trouble posting images

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Having trouble posting images
I am having trouble posting images, every time I try post an image, it fails to appear on my post.

Can someone please help?
13-03-2012 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Having trouble posting images
How are you trying to post images? Are you using an image host, or are you using attachments?
13-03-2012 21:50
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(13-03-2012 21:50 )aceman65 Wrote:  How are you trying to post images? Are you using an image host, or are you using attachments?
I use attachments, it worked before for me using attachments, but lately its not worked properly
13-03-2012 22:10
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

try using imagechunk thats what i use, its a hosting site but works perfectly
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 22:34 by LODOS.)
13-03-2012 22:22
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(13-03-2012 22:10 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 21:50 )aceman65 Wrote:  How are you trying to post images? Are you using an image host, or are you using attachments?
I use attachments, it worked before for me using attachments, but lately its not worked properly

Well I know there is a size limit on attachments. I'm not sure what the limit is as I try and keep mine under 100k. There is also a restriction on file type as well I think. jpg png gif are fine. But any others are rejected.

So you might want to check your files are within those limits.

Other than that. If it still doesn't work. Try an image host and see if you can post it.
13-03-2012 22:52
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I see no thread in this help section of the forum nor anywhere else on how to upload photos/images, which I must say is a surprise. I have uploaded images in the past, but always such small photos. I am now trying to do so again with normal size, but am getting the message back saying that the file I attached is too large in memory size, and that the maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes. I set up a Flickr account and posted photos on there but haven't been able to edit the image to shrink its size and then back to the forum-post, I tried the Insert-Image function which asks that you 'enter the remote URL of the image you wish to insert', which I did giving the url for the Flickr image I uploaded onto my Flickr photostream, but that doesn't work either.

Any tips/pointers/advice would be gratefully received!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 21:01 by crankshaft.)
09-03-2019 21:01
skully Offline

Flickr upload info - https://help.flickr.com/en_us/upload-pho...-BkE9nXo1X

There are some helpful posts about uploading in the tech zone - https://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23

Attachments are limited, you can use resize tools online to edit images, such as http://www.picresize.com/ but I'd suggest using a host (different to flickr) instead of an attachment, as you can post larger files and post bigger thumbnail images. A list can be found here.

First, once you have the image(s) downloaded on your computer, you can use paint for basic cropping and editing, I use something called irfanview to resize, with it you can do other basic edits and it is free, other options are available of course, such as gimp, which is also free. A plus of irfanview is that you can reduce your file size without sacrificing quality, so for example, you have an image that's 2642x3993 and 2.94MB, you can resize it, to say 2000x3023 and the file drops to 1.06MB, the higher the quality the less it drops. If you wanted to keep the image the size you downloaded, so 2642x3993 in this case, you can still adjust the filesize by just saving it over through irfanview, edit three went from the original of 2.94MB to 1.78MB by doing so, so smaller images of lower quality will drop even more.

So once you've cropped edited and/or resized your image, choose your host and then post as thumbnails, if they allow you to choose the size, aim for around 300-350 px for your thumbs, you can get three to five in a row depending on their dimensions. Remember to use thumbnails for forums whenever it's an option, as well, they are for forums and try and save as jpeg rather than png when saving images to your computer/device.

I'm a little tired, so excuse the rambling, if you want more help I'll see what I can do, but others may have suggestions also.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
09-03-2019 21:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

didn't see the point in starting a new thread, but i am currently unable to embed any photos in any thread under "The UK Babe Channels Forum / Other / Adult Websites / Personal Fan Sites", specifically i was trying the onlyfans thread but tested it in the others and it just posts the code. Seems to work in any other section.

Has that section been set-up differently or something?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
10-04-2020 20:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ I think it is deliberate - see skully post in that section ?

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2431568
10-04-2020 21:59
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Seems silly that people can't advertise on behalf of girls, but hey-ho.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
10-04-2020 22:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles