gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Wanking For The Babe Channels - Why So Ashamed And Paranoid?

Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

RE: Wanking For The Babe Channels - Why So Ashamed And Paranoid?
(22-03-2012 01:48 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Because, ugh mate your missing my point completely! Aside from the 6-7 posts that have wank in the title on this forum, that is it. When this is a forum about gorgeous amazing fit sexy women

It was a harmless logical question, as to why are handful are either ashamed or paranoid about admitting they wank for the babes.

I think your missing the point pinderpuller. Let me explain it this way so you understand.

Just 'cos I've had a nice meal, does not compell me to tell other people that I've had a nice meal, and that in turn does not mean I'm ashamed or trying to hide the fact that the meal was nice.

When I wake, I don't always tell people about my dreams, and in not doing so... blah blah blah blah blah.... get my point.

Now, lets touch upon some of your other comments and comments made about YOUR behaviour.

Babefinder mentions that you emailed him enquiring about his favourite models etc. Why would you do this? isn't this kind of crossing the STRAIGHT MAN line?????

You also go way over the top in another of your posts, letting us all know how straight you are.

Can you see were I'm going with this.....

If your all mixed up, well that's just fantastic. Just keep it to yourself please.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:15 by Azzrail360.)
22-03-2012 02:07
Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

That's my point, you took what was a simple harmless innocent pm that you could have just deleted and forgotten about but instead you take a beef with it hahaha

Dont worry mate I will, like I said in that that thread 95% of people have been real nice and happy to chat and discuss the channels Smile And am currently in the process of uploading my babe channel recordinds to the forum, so yeah I'm enjoying it Tongue

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

22-03-2012 02:08
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(22-03-2012 02:07 )Freeblue1 Wrote:  I think your missing the point pinderpuller. Let me explain it this way so you understand.

Just 'cos I've had a nice meal, doesn't not compell me to tell other people that I've had a nice meal, and that in turn doesn't not mean I'm ashamed or trying to hide the fact that the meal was nice.

When I wake, I don't always tell people about my dreams, and in not doing so... blah blah blah blah blah.... get my point.

Now, lets touch upon some of your other comments and comments made about YOUR beahaviour.

Babefinder mentions that you emailed him enquiring about his favourite models etc. Why would you do this? isn't this kida crossing the STRAIGHT MAN line?????

You also go way over the top in another of your posts, letting us all know how straight you are.

Can you see were I'm going with this.....

If your all mixed up, well that's just fantastic. Just keep it to yourself please.

Wow you first post on the forum and that's what you give me? Like I have said it was harmless innocent question. If there isnt a healthy logical debate with positive comments then why bother to reply?

And again with the pms if you read the thread, all has been raised, explained and resolved and if you look at it many understand my logic including the mods. How is asking someone who they watching lately crossing the straight man line? How is that any different from saying what film you been liking lately? Its just conversation

Your bringing up an issue that was solved nearly 3 weeks ago

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:17 by PinderPuller77.)
22-03-2012 02:12
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(22-03-2012 02:08 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  That's my point, you took what was a simple harmless innocent pm that you could have just deleted and forgotten about but instead you take a beef with it hahaha

Dont worry mate I will, like I said in that that thread 95% of people have been real nice and happy to chat and discuss the channels Smile And am currently in the process of uploading my babe channel recordinds to the forum, so yeah I'm enjoying it Tongue
Take it easy,i didnt know you had this big debate about you senting random PMs,i thought it was strange,but i never made a big deal about it Important i just didn't bother replying,its not like i told you go fuck yourself.I just thought this thread was abit over the top.

The threads are there to discuss channels too Surprised and yes 95% of the people are happy chat about the girls and the channels but there is that 5% who only get off on other guys wanks...maybe not you...but their out there maaaan.....eek Huh eek

Best of luck with your vid thread,i hope there's loads of pussy slips in them Big Grin

Edit....which thread was your debate in? id like a read.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:32 by anchorman.)
22-03-2012 02:26
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

(22-03-2012 02:12 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Wow you first post on the forum and that's what you give me? Like I have said it was harmless innocent question. If there isnt a healthy logical debate with positive comments then why bother to reply?

And again with the pms if you read the thread, all has been raised, explained and resolved and if you look at it many understand my logic including the mods. How is asking someone who they watching lately crossing the straight man line? How is that any different from saying what film you been liking lately? Its just conversation

Your bringing up an issue that was solved nearly 3 weeks ago

My first post on THIS forum for just over a year, and yes, your thread drove me to re-register.

All I'm doing is reading between the lines that's all. For instance, in the reply post directed at me, you say....

'if you look at it many understand my logic including the mods'

What does that even mean? are you trying to say that the people in charge, the figures of authority agree with you. Is that meant to give your thread more credance with me and other people that read your posts?

I'm sorry, but words are only words. What would with give your thread more credance would be if your words made sense, not who agrees with you.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:00 by Azzrail360.)
22-03-2012 02:32
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(22-03-2012 02:32 )Freeblue1 Wrote:  My first post on THIS forum for just over a year, and yes, your thread drove me to re-register.

All I'm doing is reading between the lines that's all. For instance, in the reply post directed at me, you say....

'if you look at it many understand my logic including the mods'

What does that even mean? are you trying to say that the people in charge, the figures of authority agree with you. Is that meant to give your thread more credance with me and other people that read your posts?

I'm sorry, but words are only words. What with give your thread more credance would be if your words made sense, not who agrees with you.

I really am not getting into this. It's not meant to give my thread more anything, it was related to the pms. I can see this is going nowhere so I'm gona shut up now. A simple harmless question that got taken the wrong way

Night all

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:35 by PinderPuller77.)
22-03-2012 02:35
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

This thread didn't turn out well.

22-03-2012 03:32
BigOmar1980 Offline
Junior Poster

maybe we can now solve the economy
22-03-2012 03:37
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Ok now this is getting fucking weird....Sad

The one other member who ever sent me a random PM...asking strange questions is BigOmar ^^^^^^^ eek

Are you two a tag team....bladewave
22-03-2012 03:43
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

You aren't the only one.

they did it to me weeks ago :s

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 04:00 by ExtremelyCritical.)
22-03-2012 03:50
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles