Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Favorite Babestation moments and/or videos

Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

Favorite Babestation moments and/or videos
As there have been many recent changes to babestation, both in terms of channels and personel, i thought it might be nice to hear and see members favorite moment or highlights.

If that moment is in a video, it would be nice to share it with each other.

One of my favorite moments was when Paige finally had her big "unveiling" with Lori, that was pretty special.

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 01:55 by Fridge13.)
26-03-2012 01:55
Find all posts by this user
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

RE: Favorite Babestation moments and/or videos
Anything involving Amanda Rendall destroying the set by accident is classic in my view.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
26-03-2012 13:51
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Two great moments for me,first was when Morgan and Charlie revealed there breasts for the first time on F/V,think it was on partygirls,second was when Paige done a deliberate pussy flash on Partyland just before it ended and was replaced by Glamourchase,to say I was shocked is a understatement.Tongue

Age is a state of mind.
26-03-2012 16:09
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Dani O'Neal performing her "arse trick"
26-03-2012 16:23
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2012 16:09 )dogman Wrote:  Two great moments for me,first was when Morgan and Charlie revealed there breasts for the first time on F/V,think it was on partygirls,second was when Paige done a deliberate pussy flash on Partyland just before it ended and was replaced by Glamourchase,to say I was shocked is a understatement.Tongue

paige tyler? or a different paige

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-03-2012 16:30
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2012 16:30 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 16:09 )dogman Wrote:  Two great moments for me,first was when Morgan and Charlie revealed there breasts for the first time on F/V,think it was on partygirls,second was when Paige done a deliberate pussy flash on Partyland just before it ended and was replaced by Glamourchase,to say I was shocked is a understatement.Tongue

I was thinking that. Christ if you have any screen shots or video or links, it would be much appreciated

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
26-03-2012 16:39
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2012 16:39 )Fridge13 Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 16:30 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  

I was thinking that. Christ if you have any screen shots or video or links, it would be much appreciated

trust me if it is paige tyler i would pay good money to get me pics or the video lol

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-03-2012 16:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Which one was this? If you are referring to the one from early last year where she was in the pink bikini and pulled it out, giving us a nice peek from behind, then I did see that! She must have known we could see it, because the camera was right behind her, but she didn't seem to mind giving us a brief flash! Nobody posted it though.

Here are some of my favorite moments:

Georgie and Amanda nude 2-4-1
Paige and Stevie 2-4-1
Georgie and Stevie 2-4-1
Tammy's first nude handthong session while on her back
Tammy and the towel
Lori on the stairwell this year and some of her oil sessions
Elise's debut with some great flashing
Karina's less censored sessions
The Barbie set! Yep, I know it's Barbie, but it was quite clever!
White sheet/backlighting set. Not always perfect, but quite fun!
Tiffany this year
Camilla's surprise angle from a few weeks back (shhhhhh)
Paige standing and nude
Amanda's underwear from 2009'/2010'
A moment when a certain woman leaned off screen while next to another woman, to which a man's hand could be seen pressing the top of her head down, to which the camera quickly moved away to the other woman on screen, who was looking off screen at something with an odd expression on her face. The aforementioned woman didn't get back into the frame for close to five minutes, yet she was still on the actual set. I'm sure I will get messaged for this, but unless I've already mentioned it in the woman's thread, I shouldn't mention it again, as I don't have the recording and nobody else posted it. Have a look through the threads, and you might find a comment from me. It was from mid to late last year I think, but I won't say who it was again. Sorry. Could have just been them joking around, but you never know Big Grin
Lacey standing while nude from a week back infront of that pink wall

Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 16:57 by mrmann.)
26-03-2012 16:51
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(26-03-2012 16:39 )Fridge13 Wrote:  I was thinking that. Christ if you have any screen shots or video or links, it would be much appreciated
Still got it on video,but have no way of uploading it,was only a split second mind you,think there was a mention in her night time thread if I recall.

(26-03-2012 16:51 )mrmann Wrote:  Which one was this? If you are referring to the one from early last year where she was in the pink bikini and pulled it out, giving us a nice peek from behind, then I did see that! She must have known we could see it, because the camera was right behind her, but she didn't seem to mind giving us a brief flash! Nobody posted it though.
Regarding Paige,that is correct.but I think it was from around late 20010,

Age is a state of mind.
26-03-2012 16:55
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2012 16:55 )dogman Wrote:  Still got it on video,but have no way of uploading it,was only a split second mind you,think there was a mention in her night time thread if I recall.
ok cheers if anyone else has that video pleeeease let me know

26-03-2012 17:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV