cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Elle Richie - Chat and Discussion

Elle_Richie Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elle Richie - Chat and Discussion
hey guys, how can you go about deleting this thread. I have had it with trying to be nice and getting shit!?
02-05-2012 19:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can I just say this comment from Elle to Hannah is nothing at all to with the John bordo incident on here. It is something not connected to the babeshows and Hannah wasn't pointscoring at all and was entitled to say what she has

hope they can settle their differences

What's the matter Elle, i havent given you shit and no one in this thread has. Cant delete this whole thread since it has got chat about your elite shows you have done. maybe just ask the mods to delete the posts regarding this issue between you and Hannah. Hope your ok and get on elite or another babeshow soon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 19:39 by Rammyrascal.)
02-05-2012 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Elle_Richie Offline
Junior Poster

Can we please stop talking about this!? I never said anything on twitter, i wish there was fact to this allegation but there isnt, its all hearsay of 'ooooh im going to jump to the conclusion that elle was talking about so and so'

There are more important things to talk about to be honest.
02-05-2012 19:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahMartin Offline
Model/Presenter

Yes, Elle did stick up for me with the whole 'Jon Bordo' situation and i am still thankful for that...
but i think its unfair for all of you to get involved with this Twitter issue as it is nothing to do with any of you or the Babe Channels!
- so why are you assuming & judging me from one tweet to her when you have no idea about the whole story? it has absolutely no relation to Elite or my TV work.

i wouldn't consider her a colleague... i've never worked with her

i have reasons for posting what i did, there has been an underlying issue with another Model who is a good friend of mine & Elle for a long time now, she knows exactly what i mean!
its between me and her, if your immature enough to suddenly dislike me and favor her because of it then your obviously not a true supportive fan of mine anyway.
oh and i'm sure if you could see some of the things she has said/done elsewhere then you would also change your opinion of her, was my choice to post publicly on a social network for all to see, i'm not fake
its a real shame it has been bought up on the babe show forum as i have worked in this industry for 2 years and never had any aggro about outside incidents in the past...

NOT SAYING ANYMORE ON THE MATTER!!!

i'm a nice girl... those who actually bother calling me know that Smile

thanks to those who continue to support me <3 love ya'll!
over & out!!! xxxxxxxx

Hannah Martin
Elite TV Daytime
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 19:41 by HannahMartin.)
02-05-2012 19:38
Elle_Richie Offline
Junior Poster

Glad there is so much fact to this situation.
02-05-2012 19:40
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

I'm just gonna say it......
Women Rolleyes
02-05-2012 19:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Getting this thread back on track, any news on if you'll be back on elite Elle? Or try another channel. Would be a shame if your not on the channels again

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2012 19:46
jonny20009 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Hannah Martin - Chat & Discussion
Just seen you post on here Elle. Just wanted to say I think you are one of the sexiest girls EVER seen anywhere. Certainly in my top 2 (you and Lucy Anne!!)
02-05-2012 20:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sad news everyone elle has tweeted this afternoon she wont be on elite again she hasnt said why and im not going to ask and also said she's not going to try the other channels

wish you all the best with whatever you do now elle

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 16:00 by Rammyrascal.)
03-05-2012 15:32
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

hmmm. she didn't seem to have a thick enough skin for this place. you learn to ignore some things in time.

it's a shame she won't be back here, even if she doesn't return to the babeshows, because she could have been fun to have a joke with
03-05-2012 19:03

gemma hiles