Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

VOI Pay Call Service

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

VOI Pay Call Service
Has anyone spoken to one of the girls on Elite on Chat Girl via this service on the net ? seems to offer payment by card, I can't seem to ascertain the process or cost though as my screen just greys out everytime I try to register, log on.

Had a look at the special number Chat Girl are advertising to call for naughty day chat..... if you like paying £2.20 a min and punching your credit card details into a random system within 30 secs of a call that doesn't give you many details of what you getting for your money or where its going ....then its fine.
06-04-2012 14:01
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: VOI Pay Call Service
I used this on Elite yesterday and it seemed just the same as a normal call, I don't really get what it is? I just used the pay by phone option.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 12:18 by Scotsman.)
07-04-2012 12:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2012 12:17 )Scotsman Wrote:  I used this on Elite yesterday and it seemed just the same as a normal call, I don't really get what it is? I just used the pay by phone option.

I believe its all the same but gives you the option of calling but paying by card, I can't even get past first base and create an account just greys out ......
07-04-2012 15:35
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

There are a couple of important differences. First of all, it's a straight £1.50 a minute, so it's less than calling from a phone as normal, and there's no connection charge either. Second, there's no timeout after 20 minutes. Finally, you can call through the computer, which is what I do when I call the girls.

Another thing that's worth noting is that the site claims that the stream won't time out during a call. I can't tell this for sure, as I'm always logged in when I'm calling anyway.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
07-04-2012 16:06
Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

I've just used the service to call ChatGirl tv and paid by phone. No £2 connection charge, still £1.53 a minute but they put up a timer to show you those minutes ticking by (useful if you are a skinflint like me) and the webstream did not time out whilst I was connected. So I like it!

REAL Pirates prefer natural breasted beauties! Arrrrrrrrrrrr
07-04-2012 16:11
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2012 16:06 )eagle_si Wrote:  There are a couple of important differences. First of all, it's a straight £1.50 a minute, so it's less than calling from a phone as normal, and there's no connection charge either. Second, there's no timeout after 20 minutes. Finally, you can call through the computer, which is what I do when I call the girls.

Another thing that's worth noting is that the site claims that the stream won't time out during a call. I can't tell this for sure, as I'm always logged in when I'm calling anyway.

Did you pay by card Mr Eagle ? or just dialed the number and paid via the phone bill in the normal way.
07-04-2012 21:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Theres 2 options pay by phone or by card i use the card option its easy to use just need to set up your card once then its one click topup. i usally just use the site to get the pin then call using mobile and watch on big screen. looking to see can use these skype style phones and then use skype to call the number and use it that way

Only pitfall with voipay that i have encountered is that sometimes when the website is being overloaded can take a while to login to use the service but ive made about 20 calls using it and only had one problem with it and that was more gracies phone dieing on her and me

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-04-2012 22:48
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

It would be a lot better if they didn't mute the sound very annoying annoyed I don't see why they need to do that? so to improve the service they need to scrap that and yes you can chat over 20 minutes which is good if you are chatting to one of your favourite babes whereas with phone it automatically times out on 20 mins bladewave
07-04-2012 23:05
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(07-04-2012 23:05 )Classic84 Wrote:  It would be a lot better if they didn't mute the sound very annoying annoyed I don't see why they need to do that? so to improve the service they need to scrap that

What sound gets muted? I imagine it isn't the phone (what would be the point in calling if you can't hear the girl?), so you're annoyed at the music/girl on the mic being muted? Why would that matter when you're on a call, or indeed at all Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-04-2012 23:56
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i saw this being pimped on chatgirl tv's new website (..well kind of) earlier today, and have heard people mention it in the past, are you saying that if you call you dont hear the girl? that would make no sense. or do you just mean they turn the volume of the call down?
08-04-2012 00:47
Thread Closed