Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

VOI Pay Call Service

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: VOI Pay Call Service
(08-04-2012 00:47 )simplymarko Wrote:  i saw this being pimped on chatgirl tv's new website (..well kind of) earlier today, and have heard people mention it in the past, are you saying that if you call you dont hear the girl? that would make no sense. or do you just mean they turn the volume of the call down?

You can hear the girl when you call on the phone they just mute the sound so on screen they mute the music so for any video makers it is a pain because you have to edit it and add music with the old service the sound would remain during a call they should go back to this Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 00:58 by Classic84.)
08-04-2012 00:57
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(08-04-2012 00:57 )Classic84 Wrote:  on screen they mute the music so for any video makers it is a pain because you have to edit it and add music

I would be very surprised if anyone complained about a lack of background music on a babechannel video.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-04-2012 11:08
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(07-04-2012 21:25 )docutech Wrote:  Did you pay by card Mr Eagle ? or just dialed the number and paid via the phone bill in the normal way.

I actually have to pay via bank transfer, as CC Bill don't like my card for some reason annoyed But at least that helps me to control what I spend.

Also, despite what I said about calling over 20 minutes, I called Hannah this morning and it did time out after the 20. A coincidence or a new policy?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-04-2012 11:24
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

first time i tied to set up with voi pay all i got was the grey log in screen but after a few attempts i did get it set up, stick with it it's worth while in the endWink
08-04-2012 12:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I only tried this service in the hope that you could talk dirty with the day girls since it's a different number and is only on the website but sadly it seems like just the same service.
08-04-2012 12:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow just looked at the Redlight website looks like they are using it on there website now

Be excellent if it does become a way to contact all channels

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-04-2012 09:40
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(08-04-2012 12:12 )Rob169 Wrote:  first time i tied to set up with voi pay all i got was the grey log in screen but after a few attempts i did get it set up, stick with it it's worth while in the endWink

The greyed out affect has gone now it was due to Internet Explorer 7 not being compatable, yes the option seems to be clearly available on Ellte, RLL and Chat Girl, I'm still dabbling working out how many mins you get for your money / credits, I presume it still counts down at £1.53 per min on a call just wondering if there is a connection charge like the normal lines or any basic call charge hidden to accompany the £1.53....I don't trust these things lol

For me it just gives the option away from the phone bill and hopefully cheaper I reckon I landed £20 worth of connection costs alone the other day without uttering a word as girls suddenly went on a call, or in this case swapped phones, which is a huge turn off and a not acceptable long term in the current financial climate.
10-04-2012 22:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2012 22:51 )docutech Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 12:12 )Rob169 Wrote:  first time i tied to set up with voi pay all i got was the grey log in screen but after a few attempts i did get it set up, stick with it it's worth while in the endWink

The greyed out affect has gone now it was due to Internet Explorer 7 not being compatable, yes the option seems to be clearly available on Ellte, RLL and Chat Girl, I'm still dabbling working out how many mins you get for your money / credits, I presume it still counts down at £1.53 per min on a call just wondering if there is a connection charge like the normal lines or any basic call charge hidden to accompany the £1.53....I don't trust these things lol

For me it just gives the option away from the phone bill and hopefully cheaper I reckon I landed £20 worth of connection costs alone the other day without uttering a word as girls suddenly went on a call, or in this case swapped phones, which is a huge turn off and a not acceptable long term in the current financial climate.

The amount of Credits per Min is displayed under the number you call Both Redlight and Elite are 15 credits a min

Also all 3 stations all have the same number its just the pin that changes so easy to store the number

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 23:35 by HannahsPet.)
11-04-2012 23:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I used this to call Elite today, using the pay by phone option and it still timed out. I guess it's just the credit card one that doesn't time out? Was a massive pity as I'd waited ages to talk to Kelly Bell for the first time in months and got cut off just as she was getting going!
12-04-2012 18:26
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 18:26 )Scotsman Wrote:  I used this to call Elite today, using the pay by phone option and it still timed out. I guess it's just the credit card one that doesn't time out? Was a massive pity as I'd waited ages to talk to Kelly Bell for the first time in months and got cut off just as she was getting going!

Mm I know its frustrating especially in your situation here Mr S lol ...but I do tHink its right it should time out after 20 mins ....and that comes from a guy who rabbits on way past 40 mins let alone 20.

I think its better for the girls if they can get a variety of callers and not having a guy hogging the phone for long periods, I'm always conscious of other guys maybe waiting to 'cum through' so I tend to call back especially if calling when guys get home from work / 6pm etc,
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 22:35 by docutech.)
12-04-2012 22:34
Thread Closed