Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

RLC Schedule - Chat

rover Offline

RLC Schedule - Chat
Just to clarify that Bubbles, is better know to us as Tara, and that Amy Capree (RLC spelling not yours Winsaw) is Amy Capri.

[Mod edit - Moved from the schedule thread]

(11-04-2012 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  thought it would be a good idea to set up another RLC/Playboy thread for schedule chat , Elite have a schedule thread just for people to post up the schedule and they have another thread for schedule chat , Babesation also one for discussions about who's on , i think it's a good idea myself , it makes it much easier to check out who on if you don't have to read through other posts made by people discussing the schedule . At present the mods sometimes move schedule discussion made in the schedule thread to the RLC chat and discussion thread .

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-03-2011 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: RLC Schedule
also Aimee L is better known to babechannel viewers as toni

Piper Niven Superfan
11-03-2011 19:30
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Unless I've lost a day somewhere are the Amy's the other way around? (why they don't just call her Toni I don't know!!)

Tori has the weekend off by the looks of it

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

11-03-2011 23:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Alex Adams has posted that she will be on tomorrow night from 10pm , so that begs the question what girl will have to make way for Alex's return to the babe channels ? seeing has RLC only use 3 girls each night my guess is "Maddison" is the one that will no longer be appearing on RLC , it looks like she has had to also make way for the return of Rachel Cole's on day time today as well ,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-03-2011 21:13
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

You make it sound like Alex is stealing shifts off one the scheduled girls. She was going to start on Friday, but then was asked to work Monday at the last minute. So blame the bosses at Red Light, not Alex Tongue

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-03-2011 21:21
mr mystery Away

(13-03-2011 21:21 )iloveMegan Wrote:  You make it sound like Alex is stealing shifts off one the scheduled girls. She was going to start on Friday, but then was asked to work Monday at the last minute. So blame the bosses at Red Light, not Alex Tongue
Yes i know i have seen what she has posted elsewhere myself , all i was asking is which girl will no longer be on tomorrow night (make way) now that Alex has decided to join RLC ? with them only using 3 girls a night (hint to Cathy to use more than 3 girl a night) and suggested it might be Maddison . Blaming RLC and stealing shifts ?? , i don't think this has happened or RLC needs blaming for anything . Maybe if it is Maddison she may have cancelled herself .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 21:39 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2011 21:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-03-2011 22:47 )kaelene Wrote:  1300-2200 Big Grin

yep when i do the new schedule tomorrow the hours will be more like what the girls work

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-03-2011 12:47
Livesey Offline
Banned

Good to see Jenna Hoskins back this week
15-03-2011 14:39
mr mystery Away

I have mentioned this on another thread (Kelly Bells) but the schedule for Sunday shows from 0530-1330 "Kelly B" being on , i wonder if this Kelly Bell ? , as was mentioned on Kelly's thread this seem a unlikely time for her to be on , i don't think Kelly ever did a Sunday Early Bird show when she worked for Bangmedia , so who is "Kelly B" ? Is it Kelly Carter ex BS and Bangbabe girl and they have mistakenly put a B instead of C ? . Cathy if you are around a bit of clarification is needed me thinks .

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 20:49 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2011 20:18
Charlemagne Offline

After viewing this weeks schedule.. I think that it is safe to say that we can now rename the nightshow 'Bangbabes'. As seventeen out of the twentyone shifts are being filled by their ex-babes.

In fact there are only Tara and Lucy Gresty from the original line-up on the show at all.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 22:27 by Charlemagne.)
15-03-2011 22:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL