Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

RLC Schedule - Chat

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: RLC Schedule
Fair comment if they really have been dropped or axed, but we always seem to forget that the girls have outside lives and multiple income streams, so why is it that as soon as somebody isn't seen for a week then we don't think that they are away doing photoshoots, or making videos or doing promotional work or have arranged some personal time (and heaven forbid they might even have gone on holiday!) there must be some sort of conspiracy or they have left or been demoted or sacked? Michelle Thorne posted that she was only on days at the moment because it was her choice as she was busy with other night things - why do we automatically think there's more to it?

RLC are having to arrange shifts to suit the girls who have to commute from London although it means rostering them in three day blocks. Tori wasn't on at all the previous week - that didn't mean that she had been sacked - and IIRC Cali and Ami both did three in a row last week. Eventually, there will come a point when they will have to say to the girls "Sorry, but either you move to/set up a base in Bristol or you travel down 2/3 times a week". (please. move down here!! Big Grin )

I would be very surprised if we didn't see the reappearence of Cali, Ami, Rebecca Jade and co at some point in the next few weeks!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

15-03-2011 23:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have to be honest and say that i am glad so many ex bangbabe girls are now on RLC and seem to get quite a lot of shifts mainly because many of them are my favorites , Jemma Jey for instance is one of my favorite girls of all time and i am really glad she is on RLC , if it was not for RLC being able to take on quite a lot of the Bangbabe girls when bang went bust i fear some of them could well have ended up working on the unmentionable channel , so thank you RLC , but it does seem on the face of it to look like favoritism is being shown towards the ex Bang girls , some of the girls "CharlieDeeFan" mentions have said how hard it is for them to get shifts especially on nights , so it is not always the case that they are not available to do the night shows it's because their is no shifts available for them to work , some of the ex Bang girls such as Jemma , Alex and Rochelle have only just started on RLC and seem to have been given priority were night shifts are concerned , whereas some of the girls CharlieDeeFan mentions can't get on nights and have actually been at RLC longer , but saying that in the case of Jemma and Alex they could have actually been on RLCs books for some time before they actually started , Jemma Jey posted on her web site blog the days she would be working on RLC months ago so this could also be the same for Alex . It's not really a good scenario though if your not a fan of the ex Bang girls .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 23:51 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2011 23:40
kaelene Offline
Banned

Morgan James sunday night wooohoo cant wait Big Grin
18-03-2011 20:09
kaelene Offline
Banned

No dolly for the next 7 days then?
22-03-2011 17:21
aldo560 Away
Banned

thanks winsaw but confussed as rlc website not listing rochelle for those dates ????

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
22-03-2011 23:30
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Not sure how Steph is down she told me she will be in Brighton over weekend strange

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
22-03-2011 23:50
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

Looks like it was only a brief return from Ashleigh
23-03-2011 01:46
Bantam81 Offline
Banned

Yeah pity but otherwise a great line up
23-03-2011 02:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-03-2011 23:30 )aldo560 Wrote:  thanks winsaw but confussed as rlc website not listing rochelle for those dates ????

RLC spelling for her name Rachael (pronounced ray-chel), RLC don't make it easy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-03-2011 11:51
aldo560 Away
Banned

cheers winsaw, rochelle back on nights again soon???

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
23-03-2011 15:31

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL