No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who wants to see Eurotic TV Launch The Nightshow on Sky

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Who wants to see Eurotic TV Launch The Nightshow on Sky
Moving on from my Would you like to see Eurotic TV on UK Sky poll I am now asking the same question with regard to the nightshow now that the dayshow has launched on SKY. So stage 1 has now been completed so to speak, suggestions that have made so far have been for a one off connection fee, other suggestions that have been made too is for the nightshow to be included as part of an existing subscription such as Playboy TV or TVX with many available slots on the current SKY EPG including 951 which at the moment is just showing a loop of adverts such as grab a granny Big Laugh Anyway I have set up a poll to see who would be interested if such a venture was undertaken.
13-04-2012 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Who wants to see Eurotic TV Launch The Nightshow on SKY
i do
definately me,
nicone SB Smile

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
13-04-2012 18:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes well looking back on the caps from aceman, this show would be a dream come true if it ever broadcasted this to us SKY viewer's and why not, thanks so far to those who have voted for a positive yes, I'm sure ETV will check this Thread from time to time and if they see a big enough demand for a nightshow then I'm more than sure they could find a way to give it to us without breaking any Ofcom rules such as what I have suggested above, they have successfuly managed to broadcast the dayshow without any problems after a bit of a delay. BTW if Lena Live can be broadcast then I see no reason whatsoever that this cannot be achieved. Watch this space to see the nightshow launch hopefully very soon Big Grin
13-04-2012 18:40
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

They would have to tame down their existing show considerably in order to broadcast it in the UK.
13-04-2012 20:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No they wouldn't Barrie, if you go to the top of the page you can read my suggestions on how to get round the Ofcom censorship.
13-04-2012 20:36
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-04-2012 20:30 )BarrieBF Wrote:  They would have to tame down their existing show considerably in order to broadcast it in the UK.

Not on a encrypted channel they wouldn't. In actual fact their nightshow falls way behind stuff like Babestation Xtreme in terms of explicitness.

ETV are in the awkward position of being too explicit for ftv, and not explicit enough for subscription.

I'm not sure I understand the survey, anyway, at least not in this simple form. You ask if we would like to see an ETV nightshow, but the obvious question that stems from that is, why would anyone vote no? Having said that I see that two people already have.

I presume those two people have voted no because their interpretation of the poll is that they're being asked whether or not they'd be prepared to pay for it, which might have been a better way to word it as the nightshow certainly won't be arriving on a ftv basis anytime soon.
13-04-2012 20:43
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(13-04-2012 20:43 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 20:30 )BarrieBF Wrote:  They would have to tame down their existing show considerably in order to broadcast it in the UK.

Not on a encrypted channel they wouldn't. In actual fact their nightshow falls way behind stuff like Babestation Xtreme in terms of explicitness.

ETV are in the awkward position of being too explicit for ftv, and not explicit enough for subscription.

I'm not sure I understand the survey, anyway, at least not in this simple form. You ask if we would like to see an ETV nightshow, but the obvious question that stems from that is, why would anyone vote no? Having said that I see that two people already have.

I presume those two people have voted no because their interpretation of the poll is that they're being asked whether or not they'd be prepared to pay for it, which might have been a better way to word it as the nightshow certainly won't be arriving on a ftv basis anytime soon.

stan
im,lovin` the fact the shows stayed on later than yesterday when i 1st saw the show was on that channel
but yes,if it moved to a different channel&showed this 24/7 mate then i`d well be happy about it
ive got to see the show tonight & ive loved it
be looking forward to tomorrow soon now aswel:wish it was on later than 10 coz its gonna be a real shame when i cant see all these gorgeous babes when the show goes off air later ?
its a great show this Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
13-04-2012 20:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Stan if the demand is high enough for the nightshow on SKY then I'm sure it'll happen, not having the nightshow and having it cut off right at the good bit is a bit like being treated as a child and told to go to your bed whilst the adults or Johnny fucking foreigner get to stay up late to see the best part, anybody who's in any doubt of my intention of the poll please read my post at the top of the page because I think I've made the question pretty crystal clear for all to see and I'm not going to repeat myself again.
13-04-2012 21:01
unasboytoy Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Who wants to see Eurotic TV Launch The Nightshow on Sky
who ever voted no shud be publicy executed, the girls are smoking hot dress sexy and look like they really enjoy themselfs, i personly like the way they dont have the phone numbers taking up half the fuckin screen.
16-04-2012 13:23
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

RE: Who wants to see Eurotic TV Launch The Nightshow on Sky
Id love to see the Nightshows on Sky I think they offer something different to the other channels

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 13:24 by Stillroom Rock.)
05-05-2012 13:23