babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Chelsea French - babestation - Chat, Caps & Videos

Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chelsea French - Chat, Caps & Videos
She is really hot, all of her twistys videos are real quality stuff and i have really enjoyed myself watching them (if you know what i mean) Wink

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 00:14 by Fridge13.)
22-04-2012 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Good signing from BS I have always thought one of the best looking girls on these channels and hope she stays long to enough to get a bit of a following.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-04-2012 00:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I should think she has already got a bit of a following , she's been on the channels for years , she should be quite well know to some of the freeviewers as well , she appeared on the old night time freeview Partypeople show a few times , she also appeared on the old Live99 freeview show as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 00:29 by mr mystery.)
23-04-2012 00:23
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

She has been brought in with extreme in mind like everything else lately.Wonder how long Chelsea is going to stay,she certainly gets about,is there one Babeshow channel she has not been on.But its great to see her back,always been a fan,and at last a bit of interest for me anyway in B/S again,just hope they carry on if you know what I mean,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 02:30 by dogman.)
23-04-2012 02:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2012 02:16 )dogman Wrote:  She has been brought in with extreme in mind like everything else lately.Wonder how long Chelsea is going to stay,she certainly gets about,is there one Babeshow channel she has not been on.But its great to see her back,always been a fan,and at last a bit of interest for me anyway in B/S again,just hope they carry on if you know what I mean,

Well if Chelsea is going to do Extreme, I still wont watch it, as they are never that great.

I hope she doesn't do BabesfromTV.com As I do prefer her sessions on glamourloungelive.com, as you get to see a lot more!! Wink

BTW, Stevie M has posted a great video of Chelsea nude session on his twitter account.Big Grin
23-04-2012 09:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

with chelsea and all that oil was a case of French undressing Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-04-2012 09:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-04-2012 00:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  I should think she has already got a bit of a following , she's been on the channels for years , she should be quite well know to some of the freeviewers as well , she appeared on the old night time freeview Partypeople show a few times , she also appeared on the old Live99 freeview show as well .

indeed she will have a big following as she's been on the babeshows for years, the question is will she stick around with how bs favour certain babes

Piper Niven Superfan
23-04-2012 09:43
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Here is every (complete) session that Chelsea did last night, including an hour naked and oiled up (Scottishbloke Tongue) Big Grin

(also posted the "2-4-1s" she did in the 2-4-1 thread)

23-04-2012 12:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Was watching the show last night an didn't think it was up to much.Apart fae Daryl but as she was on with Geri there wasn't any point for me to watch.
I switched off an went to sleep so i missed Chelsea.
Would have watched if i knew that Chelsea was on,It would have made watching a bit more tolerable.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
23-04-2012 13:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So nice to have her back on Babestation! She's easily one of the most stunning women to have graced the babe channels, and she's natural too!

Beauty Smile
23-04-2012 14:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV