babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are You Pissed Off With The Babe Channels ?
This poll is closed.
Yes 45.45% 65 45.45%
No 54.55% 78 54.55%
Total 143 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now
must admit last few weeks have been dreadful without a couple of shows from the girls i like who only seem to be on 1 or 2 times a week now and they always seem to be on the same time so its famine or feast.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-09-2012 12:03
Find all posts by this user
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(19-09-2012 11:41 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Not much to rave about on the channels at the momentSad Tommie Jo, Michelle Thorne, and Rachel Taylor are about the only girls giving great shows at the moment. Most of the babes seem pissed off all the time. Lots of eager to please girls out their waiting for a chance, maybee it's time for some willing faces to take overBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I agree with you on tommie jo...yum yum!
19-09-2012 12:10
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I have to say that my viewing time has decreased dramatically.Very few of the channels are doing much worthwhile at the moment.Have to agree with SOCATOA.A few girls still putting on good shows but right now it's fairly dull.Personally spend more time watching myfreecams at the moment where at least you are guaranteed some excellent shows with very few restrictions.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
19-09-2012 13:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree.

While some of the women still do their best, I don't really notice any more than a few really good sessions per week, and that's all of the channels combined!

It's all chance with the channels today. We might have a very dull night, and then an hour before they end, we'll get a great session, or we'll get a great session at 11pm, and then the rest of the night will be tame.

Very inconsistent, and it's because the Gestapo are always one step away, trying to exterminate the female body Rolleyes

OfCON
19-09-2012 17:20
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

im having a lot of early nights lately
19-09-2012 18:41
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(19-09-2012 18:41 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  im having a lot of early nights lately
Well at least ya get more sleep, so its not all doom and gloom
19-09-2012 18:53
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Like anything in life,if you do it 24/7 ie watch constantly day in day out,of course your gonna get pissed off,because your expectations will/can never be met.
Just look at it metaphorically,you eat your favorite meal every day,it becomes "just a meal"
So in conclusion,don't just eat,drink,live babeshows and just maybe when you watch them again you may just enjoy one or two of em....(just a thought)
19-09-2012 19:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Apart from a select few I thought last night was another poor and extremely tame event. Some the models actually put more clothes on as the night went on.

One of the girls on RLC last night was fully dressed throughtout the whole show. Someone might have told her that this was the nightshow and not the day. So aswell as any kind of full nakedness being at a premium, some weren't even prepared to get their tops off.

To soley blame ofcom for this non event would really be taking the piss. Responsibilty must rest of the shoulder's of the channel execs and the models, no excuses as far as I'm concerned should be used to justify a lot of what never happened last night.
20-09-2012 16:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-09-2012 16:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Apart from a select few I thought last night was another poor and extremely tame event. Some the models actually put more clothes on as the night went on.

One of the girls on RLC last night was fully dressed throughtout the whole show. Someone might have told her that this was the nightshow and not the day. So aswell as any kind of full nakedness being at a premium, some weren't even prepared to get their tops off.

To soley blame ofcom for this non event would really be taking the piss. Responsibilty must rest of the shoulder's of the channel execs and the models, no excuses as far as I'm concerned should be used to justify a lot of what never happened last night.

Especially sad considering the amount of complaints toward channels with regard to women not speaking to callers, and continuing to wave the phone while callers have been waiting to speak to them.

So we have mostly very tame channels because of Ofcom, and also a partial scam quality because of women putting callers on hold and pretending they aren't getting calls.
20-09-2012 22:14
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

It's sad to say but I spend more time on this forum than I do viewing the babe channels. Apart from the occasional show they are doing absolutely nothing for me at the moment.
20-09-2012 23:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV