babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are You Pissed Off With The Babe Channels ?
This poll is closed.
Yes 45.45% 65 45.45%
No 54.55% 78 54.55%
Total 143 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now

Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now
Only been watching for about a year so don't know what the golden days were like. Have not detected much change since I have been viewing.

Was addicted to the babes - now addicted to the Babe Forum
04-05-2012 12:35
Find all posts by this user
ToeJoe Offline
Junior Poster

Im pissed of and always have been but my gripe is there is only a handfull of babes I like cause I only like natural chicks and surgery and fake tits are my biggest turn off.

The tameness is also anoying.
04-05-2012 15:22
m100 Away
Banned

With the exceptions of danni, jennifer jade, ella and ree on rlc nights and letesha on babestation (well the glimpses you get of her in between the graphics and ads) there's no one worth watching.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
04-05-2012 15:25
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-05-2012 12:08 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 09:19 )madjack Wrote:  I can't believe people are voting no!

I voted no. I don't feel pissed off.

Exactly. I haven't bothered voted, but when I viewed the results I wasn't in the least bit surprised to see things set roughly at 50/50.

This was always going to be the result and us 'old-skool' boys have to face the fact that as much as we're sick of the diarrhoea that passes as a Babeshow nowadays, there's a whole new generation that don't know any different and enjoy what they have.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 20:14 by StanTheMan.)
04-05-2012 15:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's Ofcom mostly. Sure the producers might be able to get away with a bit more, but soon enough Ofcom will start calling.

Also, it's kind of difficult to keep much interest in the channels now, considering what we had in the past. I'm not even talking super explicit material, just the nude 2-4-1s, more lenient solo sessions etc. Even with the Elite and BangBabes nude 2-4-1s, you would never see open leg (Not that that would hurt anyone), yet those shows were an absolute blast to watch! They were almost as close as you could get to showing all or even full frontal, but they held back just a bit (because they had to), and still managed to be brilliant!

It's this silly fear of letting the women give themselves just a covered rub, or show a bit of full frontal and have a nice 2-4-1 that has hurt the channels.

Some of the best women are often without many calls anymore, and some have even left these channels to find work elsewhere. That's what happens when the censorship is too severe. People start to lose interest.
04-05-2012 15:40
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(02-05-2012 09:19 )madjack Wrote:  I can't believe people are voting no!

I believe people may be either voting no or not voting at all because we're fed up of these negativity spreading polls. There's too many threads like this already - and it don't half make for a horrible atmosphere on here when there's a "pissed off" poll attached to it. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-05-2012 17:10
shan_123 Offline
Banned

can you blame us for being pissed off? these channels hire girls who are useless when it comes to the nightshows and only doing it for the money, ive ranted so many times on these specfic girls so theres no point mentioning their names again.

What i will say is you have some girls that enjoy staring at the camera for the whole nightshow without even moving, you have some girls who still get stage fright and wont flash, you have another who features on elite tv daytime who thinks she's too good for her fans hence the blockings of caps and vids being made on her thread, you had girls that featured on the 5am shows (defunct) who wouldnt even show anything so it leaves you scratching your head a little.

seriously the stuff i just mentioned above are relevant and it does contribute to someone becoming pissed, yh alot of people say that its due to ofcom, no it aint its because most of these girls dont care about their viewers or callers and instead concentrate on powdering their nose, fiddling around for the appropriate lipstick to put on, put on a impressive outfit to seduce you guys and most of the time they succeed.

im sorry but i aint becoming like sheep, following other people in terms of what they like.

People are in dreamland if they actually think the channels are 'Spectacular'.
04-05-2012 18:10
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(04-05-2012 18:10 )shan_123 Wrote:  these channels hire girls who are useless when it comes to the nightshows and only doing it for the money,

seriously the stuff i just mentioned above are relevant and it does contribute to someone becoming pissed, yh alot of people say that its due to ofcom, no it aint its because most of these girls dont care about their viewers or callers and instead concentrate on powdering their nose, fiddling around for the appropriate lipstick to put on, put on a impressive outfit to seduce you guys and most of the time they succeed.
The first point I have in bold writing, in fairness they do have to make a living. The second point I have in bold, you have to admit Ofcom is a contributing factor as to why these channels are not like they were a few years ago
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 18:25 by dan g 27.)
04-05-2012 18:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

id say its mainly ofcom to be honest

Piper Niven Superfan
04-05-2012 18:24
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(04-05-2012 18:22 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-05-2012 18:10 )shan_123 Wrote:  these channels hire girls who are useless when it comes to the nightshows and only doing it for the money,

The first point I have in bold writing, in fairness they do have to make a living. The second point I have in bold, you have to admit Ofcom is a contributing factor as to why these channels are not like they were a few years ago

i get what your saying but there are some that dont even make a effort when they are on tv e.g.- ashley emma
04-05-2012 18:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV