Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

General Site Questions

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: General Site Questions
(12-04-2020 12:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  The Cougars thread has been moved to the former babeshows section.
The threads of the babes currently working on Studio66 will have their threads moved out of the Cougars section and into the Studio66 section.

Happy to see that happen i did request it on the S66 General Chat as i couldn't understand why it was not moved to the former threads being the channel is gone but for some reason it was still on with the current channels when all the other former channels was moved to the former threads , i don't know maybe it was because people still believed the cougars was still about when they was on the sets together i don't know but what ever it was they was never moved.

Anyway i am not totally back guys i was just browsing about and i felt i needed to reply to this i am still sticking to the 2 to 3 month break.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020 17:28 by Kingsmind.)
12-04-2020 17:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

How to find the Studio 66 Web section

We tend to post in this section about one or two of my favourites rather than in the unrestricted sections because of the nature of some of their pictures.
In case you can't find 'her' here's my idiot's guide.

1. Find the S66 general section

[Image: image-D554_5E93648A.jpg]

2. If you open it when browsing you'll see this

[Image: image-9BB7_5E93648A.jpg]

3. But if you open it as a member, after logging on, you'll have access to Studio 66 Web.

[Image: image-2461_5E93648A.jpg]
12-04-2020 20:00
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Hi guys

What gifs and short vids can i upload ? I know i can upload pretty much all babeshow content but what about gifs of the babes own site content

Im just asking so i don't upload anything im not allowed too

I miss Amber Coen
02-06-2020 18:41
skully Offline

You shouldn't use content from a site we've listed as off limits in the threads here.
If you're making a gif from a video, then you're all good, if you're posting a clip, make sure it's a free preview and not members content.

If you're still unsure, send one of us what you're planning to post, and we'll tell you yay or nay.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
02-06-2020 19:29
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Is the R word banned?
I am, currently, living and working in the US, and the best way to watch the channels is using a website that begins with an R, and the name is associated with rabbits.

Have just noticed that, on the 2 times I have mentioned that website, one message "disappeared" and on the second the R word just disappeared from the post.

I have looked through the site and couldn't find any instructions not to use the R word, however have just seen another post where it was indicated there might be a problem with that name.

Is that correct, if so I will ensure I never mention it again.
04-06-2020 18:58
skully Offline

^ At one point, their forum members were stealing our content, so we filtered the site name, because why allow it. Best left at that.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-06-2020 20:06
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

What does the little man shape next to peoples name mean ? Some are white, some are like a blue colour and some have a red negative sign next to them
16-08-2020 11:25
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

When it's white it means people are offline or are appearing offline whilst online, blue means they're online and the other one means they are "away" from the forum, but some people have it as away yet still log in and post most days lol, go figure. Though might be best to refer to it as they/them until admin can confirm the gender, there are over 100
16-08-2020 11:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

i don't think you can appear offline if you are online unless you use the away function. you can hide yourself from the online list at the bottom of the forum, but if you are online, not using the away function your icon will appear blue.

i think. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-08-2020 11:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

No if you're hidden from the who is online list then your icon is never blue, unless mods see certain things different to other people
16-08-2020 12:21