cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.91 Average

Louise Glover - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Louise Glover - Chat & Discussion
Rammy, you are WAAAAAAYYY to soft. Anytime she has been on the various babe shows she has been absolute crap too. Pointless signing.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-05-2012 22:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Thanks Robot Devil for the information. It seems your description of her was quite accurate: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/for...ver-438394
A quick look at her Wikipedia page also shows she has another conviction, for benefit fraud: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engla...140126.stm
I for one will certainly not be watching, capping or calling this woman.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-05-2012 22:15
dazzad99 Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Louise Glover - Chat & Discussion
good to hear always had a big crush on her !HeartHeartHeart
01-05-2012 22:16
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Oh great, another thieving scumbag

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
01-05-2012 22:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(01-05-2012 22:50 )gazfc Wrote:  Oh great, another thieving scumbag

Worse. Take a look.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-05-2012 22:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think im being soft on louise, ive mentioned that she has a reputation for being difficult to work with and be around and being jealous of other women, also mentioned her conviction for assault which she deservedly got punished for as she did when got caught claming benefits she was not entitled to. But that was in the past and louise might be a different person now and im willing to give her a chance

elite will have chatted to louise and will have taken into account her past before deciding to offer her a trial. if louise is still the same as she was back then, elite will get rid as they dont like babes who are difficult off camera, respect those who wont watch louise because of what she's done in the past but i will and i am giving her a fair crack of the whip on elite

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 23:20 by Rammyrascal.)
01-05-2012 23:09
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Just a few hours till Louise Glover's appearance.

[Image: thumb-8A96_4FA08047.jpg][Image: thumb-FEB0_4FA08047.jpg]
[Image: image-53DE_4FA08047.jpg][Image: image-2EDC_4FA08047.jpg]
02-05-2012 00:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise is looking great today on her elite debut and she's been pretty busy on the phones. i wouldnt complain if elite brought louise back after today. a good show from louise

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2012 07:59
The Next Day Offline
Banned

Louise looking just out of bed sexy this morning.
02-05-2012 08:07
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I only caught the last part of Louise's shift but she certainly looked to have hit the ground running on Elite.

Regarding the things she has been tried for, there's no question they are unpleasant, and I can definitely understand the strong views some have expressed.
Especially if there's a history of violence some fans of the existing daygirls may have practical concerns as well, again understandable.

Elite seem to have an ongoing approach that girls who have made mistakes, have been held to account and are looking for a second chance should be given a chance if they are of the required quality.
It worked with Lori and may work just as well with Louise (whose past mistakes have of course been more serious).
But in terms of maintaining a secure environment for the existing daygirls I'm sure the channel will put up with no nonsense at all.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 10:25 by Rise.)
02-05-2012 10:15

gemma hiles