babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Bang Holiday Weekend

babestation Offline
Since 2002

Bang Holiday Weekend
It's all gonna kick off this weekend with our Bang Holiday Special.

What have we lined up? Let me tell you!

Lissa Love will be live, naked and wanking for you tonight (Friday)
Karina will be doing a live boy/girl fuck on Saturday night
Michelle Thorne will be doing a live boy/girl fuck on Sunday night

Amazing line up.

All exclusive.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-05-2012 10:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bang Holiday Weekend
Surely a Bonk Holiday would be more approiate Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-05-2012 11:12
Find all posts by this user
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

I quite like the idea of live shows myself, even with 'restricted viewing' if I can put it that way. There's something about being live that always makes it different to recorded action.
04-05-2012 23:56
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Look - we all know it won't be R18 as that's not allowed. But give the channel a break why don't you all.
They put out decent content in line with or better than most of the other UK adult channels.
If people don't have something actually constructive to comment on, then why do people insist on posting what are only ever attacking-style posts. If you've nothing useful to say, then don't say anything.
05-05-2012 11:31
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(05-05-2012 11:31 )dirk362 Wrote:  Look - we all know it won't be R18 as that's not allowed. But give the channel a break why don't you all.
They put out decent content in line with or better than most of the other UK adult channels.
If people don't have something actually constructive to comment on, then why do people insist on posting what are only ever attacking-style posts. If you've nothing useful to say, then don't say anything.

^^^ What he said.
05-05-2012 12:10
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-05-2012 11:31 )dirk362 Wrote:  Look - we all know it won't be R18 as that's not allowed. But give the channel a break why don't you all.

What an outrageous post! Since when are we not allowed to express our opinions, negative, or otherwise?

Perhaps you should tell Cellcast that they're not allowed to show R18, as their advertising strongly suggests otherwise, in complete contrast to the softcore crap that they actually show.

Why has this thread been censored? At Cellcast's request? Please restore the deleted posts, or explain why this blatant censorship is 'justified'?
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 11:39 by Censorship :-(.)
06-05-2012 11:38
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I've no idea why the other posts were removed and certainly it wasn't anything to do with little old me. My post now looks out of context given the others are missing.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, postive or negative, and I'd never suggest otherwise. We do after all live in a democracy. The tone of the now missing posts wasn't negative so much as attacking the channel; hence why I said what I said. That was me putting forward an opinion.

If you compare cellcasts advertising strategy with all the other UK adult channels (and I do mean all), they are consistent.

I think it's Dr Gregory House that states "Everybody lies" - well I don't believe adult TV channels are any different Tongue
I'm just not going to berate them given it's the norm and we have a regulated TV industry.
06-05-2012 11:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Maybe these BS sections should have a Dutch licensed moderator/regulator laugh . we should be able to get away with more then without our posts being censored/revoked

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 12:59 by mr mystery.)
06-05-2012 12:50
m100 Away
Banned

Context dirk? They've not even a passing understanding of it, casual readers are left wondering what the fuck half of us are on about.

Censorship- clearly the irony of a forum which so heavily censors itself and it's members posts claiming to fight censorship on the channels is lost on all concerned.

And how two faced is it that admin can post insulting comments on bgafd about it's members, obviously ad revenue talks.

Should i start a stopwatch from the time i post this reply? 10, 9,....

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
06-05-2012 15:34
indian19boy Offline
Junior Poster

Any body have pictures of Karina boy/girl?
07-05-2012 16:38
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra