Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Kate Banks (aka Izzy) - Chat, Pics and Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: [split] Kate Banks (aka Izzy) - Caps & Vids
(16-10-2013 21:24 )drp Wrote:  Just noticed izzy on the night time show till 10, anyone know what she's like at the naughty stuff

I know her last 9pm till 10pm show was like watching paint dry she never moved her lazy arse one bit!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
17-10-2013 19:58
Find all posts by this user
sterling Offline
Always Watching, Always Waiting.

RE: Kate Banks (aka Izzy) - Chat, Pics and Discussion
Last time on the tease hour I couldn't help but notice how Izzy over emphasized the movement of her mouth and eyes when she was talking, like you would see in old silent movies.
Just an observation. Smile
17-10-2013 20:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: [split] Kate Banks (aka Izzy) - Caps & Vids
(16-10-2013 21:24 )drp Wrote:  Just noticed izzy on the night time show till 10, anyone know what she's like at the naughty stuff

For the record,she was proper dirty.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-10-2013 22:21
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just watching one of my recorded vids of Izzy. Those long sexy legs. I just want to stroke them all day. Any chance of her doing nights... She would blow away alot of girls. And that smile. Wow...

Would love to see that happen. Babestation come on ask her. She would send the rating out the roof.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-11-2013 02:41
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

she is excellent on da phones for a chat day or night on the tease hour,but we need to see her move more on set,her last few tease hours were like watchin paint dryTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
07-11-2013 15:01
REX MASTER Offline

The things i would do to the SEXY Izzy......ohhhhhhhhhhh..... Dress her up in Latex, Stockings and High Heels and make her Bounce up and down on me... POUNDING HER HARD...... AMAZING SMILE...
Hope The Sexy Izzy is on Soon. Need My Izzy Fix.. Miss her.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-11-2013 22:34
REX MASTER Offline

My Wish has Cum True... The Sexy Izzy is on this afternoon... WoW she looks Amazing in those Sexy Gold High Heels.. Gona give her a call and Wank my self of crazy all afternoon.... Yes

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-11-2013 15:24
REX MASTER Offline

Ms kate Banks is Sooo Sexy. Called her 2 Times today. And My Rocket wants more of her... Those Sexy Legs are just Perfect..

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-11-2013 18:18
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Kate is certainly showing off her legs to great effect on the pool table with nice flashes of her red knickers and very impressive cleavage.

I'm not sure that I'd want to play pool on that table given the number of performers who wear their high heels on it - must surely play havoc with the cloth laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-11-2013 13:01
REX MASTER Offline

The Lovely Ms kate Banks was good today...

Izzzzzzzzzzy Naughty Girl.... lol

I call her every week. Called her 3 times today and she did not disappoint.. Those Sexy Long Legs just go on forever until Those Sexy Gold High Heels come in.. Only if i could say here the things I would do to her they are very naughty..

Babestation We Need Her on Nights Please.. Then I could Talk Real Filth to her. I like.

LOVE THESE BABES......

14-11-2013 19:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV