babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

Naked Babestation review

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Naked Babestation review
Yes I watched Naked Babestation again last night and it was a lot better this time. I was gambling that it wouldn't be so poor twice in a row! It was Jaiden West and Lacey Lorenzo this time and it was a big improvement on the night before, although Lacey seemed to be the star of the show taking the lead all the time with Jaiden West playing a supporting role. The show was a lot better lit than the night before too and I give this one 7/10.
22-07-2012 15:00
Find all posts by this user
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(22-07-2012 15:00 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  The show was a lot better lit than the night before

You guys shouldn't worry about the lighting so much. Are you sure these lighting changes are not all in your imagination?
22-07-2012 17:50
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

Well Trevor, since you ask the question I'm going to post some evidence and then you can decide based on that whether I'm imagining things. The first image below is from Friday's show and the second is from Saturday.

Friday:

[Image: image-5A00_500C375B.jpg]

Saturday:

[Image: image-9615_500C375B.jpg]
22-07-2012 18:51
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(06-07-2012 20:14 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  But I'm still not sure how often they do these extended shows.

I'm not sure but think it was mainly on Tuesdays and sometimes on Wednesdays, but they don't seem to have done any in the last week or two anyway.
24-07-2012 14:13
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Isla on Naked Babestation last night. The first show was in that darkened room which is otherwise known as the shower. The cameraman thought it would make things more interesting if he turned the camera around and broadcast the shower scene from some wacky angles. I'm not sure why that would be considered an improvement but someone obviously thought it was a good idea. The last 2 sections were better lit and had more sensible camerawork. On the whole it was a good show from Isla and she definitely gets a pass mark from me.
25-07-2012 11:19
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(22-07-2012 18:51 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  Well Trevor, since you ask the question I'm going to post some evidence and then you can decide based on that whether I'm imagining things. The first image below is from Friday's show and the second is from Saturday.

Very good, I've seen the images and I accept your evidence! The lighting looks perfect in the second one.
26-07-2012 10:29
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Nicolle Knight featured in the live show on Naked Babestation last night with another great appearance. Heart Nicolle's stunning performance together with good lighting and camerawork made it a very good night.

In the interests of comprehensive reporting I should mention 3 negatives. Firstly, Nicolle was restricted to 2 sections rather than 3 because of time taken up by a stupid game show. Secondly, there was a major glitch at the start of the show when instead of Nicolle we got 4 minutes of Psychic TV. Surprised I realised myself that this was a broadcasting glitch, but faced with Psychic TV when they were expecting Naked Babestation there were probably other viewers who were waiting for the Psychic presenters to get naked. laugh Thirdly, Nicolle's show was interrupted by 2 gatecrashers, Lori and Preeti, who then proceeded to sit around and do nothing except get in the way. It was a bit like having a date with a girl and finding that her parents suddenly arrive on the scene. Or making a date with Cinderella only to find that the 2 ugly sisters turn up too. Fortunately, we only had to endure 6 minutes of Lori and Preeti sitting around doing nothing, so it didn't detract from Nicolle's show too much.

Despite the loss of 20 minutes to the stupid game show, the further loss of 4 minutes to Psychic TV and the even further loss of 6 minutes to the gatecrashers who just sat around seemingly at a loose end, on the basis of Nicolle's good performance last night I would describe myself as a satisfied customer.
27-07-2012 09:59
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2012 09:59 )aaron Wrote:  Nicolle Knight featured in the live show on Naked Babestation last night with another great appearance. Heart Nicolle's stunning performance together with good lighting and camerawork made it a very good night.

In the interests of comprehensive reporting I should mention 3 negatives. Firstly, Nicolle was restricted to 2 sections rather than 3 because of time taken up by a stupid game show. Secondly, there was a major glitch at the start of the show when instead of Nicolle we got 4 minutes of Psychic TV. Surprised I realised myself that this was a broadcasting glitch, but faced with Psychic TV when they were expecting Naked Babestation there were probably other viewers who were waiting for the Psychic presenters to get naked. laugh Thirdly, Nicolle's show was interrupted by 2 gatecrashers, Lori and Preeti, who then proceeded to sit around and do nothing except get in the way. It was a bit like having a date with a girl and finding that her parents suddenly arrive on the scene. Or making a date with Cinderella only to find that the 2 ugly sisters turn up too. Fortunately, we only had to endure 6 minutes of Lori and Preeti sitting around doing nothing, so it didn't detract from Nicolle's show too much.

Despite the loss of 20 minutes to the stupid game show, the further loss of 4 minutes to Psychic TV and the even further loss of 6 minutes to the gatecrashers who just sat around seemingly at a loose end, on the basis of Nicolle's good performance last night I would describe myself as a satisfied customer.

Sounds like a pretty crap night overall then
27-07-2012 19:51
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2012 19:51 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Sounds like a pretty crap night overall then

It was saved by Nicolle, but otherwise yes it was a pretty crap night.
29-07-2012 14:17
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

Lily Pink was on Sunday night. I think that girl's a bit of a cracker so it was a good night for sure. Nothing else to report really, no problems with lighting or cameras, no unwanted guests dropping in to spoil the show, just a good Naked Babestation with a cracking girl.
30-07-2012 18:20
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra