Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lolly Catherine - Cam Work

lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MyFreecams.com
(04-07-2012 22:31 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 12:11 )Tintin Wrote:  Lolly's on now http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LollyLovex

Am i seeing things are is Lolly asking for 300 toks (About $30) for c2c before you take her pvt! That means you've to tip 300 toks 1st Plus take her c2c in pvt hmm rip of comes to mind. annoyedannoyed

Lolly that's Ridiculous = hmm you can kiss my hairy white ass Big Laugh

I'll be honest she kind of lets me down for her shows. She aims to get 4000 tokens to do a striptease and she just very little but look at her screen. I don't mind her aiming to get tokens but some girls put up smaller goals and move on to more, people tend to tip as they actually see a reward. With such big goals girls can often leave before reaching the actual goal.

At the end of the day.. its my room.. if your not happy with it then you don't have to come in.. alot of people tip me generally for the company and for the fact i actually have everyday conversations with people.. im online every day.. if i want to have a high target goal i will.. i make the money i need to, im not offending anyone just here to have fun and also to interact with guys that maybe are abit lonely..Smile so sorry if you not happy with that babe but its how i work Smile and just to clear it up its 3000 tokens for sexy strip in underwear, sometimes with oil.. Smile xx

xxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 19:34 by lollycatherinex.)
31-07-2012 19:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dace Offline
Senior Poster

urgh..

in other words I encourage lonely perverts to lavish money on me for doing bugger all

nice work if you can get it
31-07-2012 21:53
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(31-07-2012 19:09 )lollycatherinex Wrote:  At the end of the day.. its my room.. if your not happy with it then you don't have to come in.. alot of people tip me generally for the company and for the fact i actually have everyday conversations with people.. im online every day.. if i want to have a high target goal i will.. i make the money i need to, im not offending anyone just here to have fun and also to interact with guys that maybe are abit lonely..Smile so sorry if you not happy with that babe but its how i work Smile and just to clear it up its 3000 tokens for sexy strip in underwear, sometimes with oil.. Smile xx

xxxxxx

I'm perfectly fine with that. Like you said it's your room and you can do what you like in it. I've watched your cam a few times and it wasn't for me. If your happy doing the cam and doing what you like while on I'm fine with that. I understand how the whole thing works and you are by far not the worst girl on the cams, some ask for a lot more to do very little/nothing.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 22:57 by BoBByB187.)
31-07-2012 22:56
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

(31-07-2012 21:53 )dace Wrote:  urgh..

in other words I encourage lonely perverts to lavish money on me for doing bugger all

nice work if you can get it

if your classing them as perverts???.. im nothing but a nice girl.. u guys on the forum should learn to stop being so busy.. bugger all.. i work hard my dear just because i don't whack out my pussy on cam??? jeeezzzz and im not scamming anyone at the end of the day either.. so why the upset for guys!!! silly billys!

much love to guys that do support me Smile xxHeartHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 05:59 by lollycatherinex.)
01-08-2012 05:23
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lolly Catherine Cam work
(25-06-2012 19:57 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  oil show on MFC...now!Tongue

haha awwww 5 inchs isnt very talll!! hehe wooopsy!!

Hope everyone is well!!!
If your are missing me from your screeens tune into mfc!!!! Doesnt cost that much to be a member and you can catch up with me and what im up to via that way!!!

Love to all my supporters and fans
xxxxxxxx
01-08-2012 06:00
dace Offline
Senior Poster

aka much love to those who give me tokens - the rest of you won't get the time of day

maybe you are different lolly but I have seen a lot of girls on that site who have "loyal followers" who spend a lot of money and believe they are "friends" with the cam girls
one guy I saw (because he posted online) got himself 10 grand in debt from tipping his "friend" and then realised he couldn't tip anymore - and she completely ignored him once the tokens dried up

I really feel it is abhorrent that cam girls prey on these susceptible individuals masquerading it as "friendship first.... and then who knows?" type stuff - MFC is the worst site for it and your comment of "a lot of people tip me for my company" is atypical of the apathy of these women towards men who are weak and lonely - no tips = no friends - as simple as that !
01-08-2012 07:51
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

^

woah woah woah wait! i have guys that hardly give me tokens but i still give them the time of day.. if they are being nice in my rooom thats fine!! Smile yeahhhh but that what this industry is like.. anyway clearly you have a very strong opinion on this.. but thats fair enough! just don't slam any girls that merely are professional Smile xxx
01-08-2012 11:47
richpk Offline
Master Poster

Its called entertainment guys!!!! Some girls like to get really nasty on the cams, others like Lolly like to be less so. NOTHING wrong with that

and if any guy out there thinks that just because they have some sort of communication with a cam model online that means they are friends and possibly could get some sort of relationship out of it, they need to re evaluate their own lives.

I seriously wish that people would stop fucking moaning about these cam sites and the ladies on them.

Lolly, have you ever promised something for tokens and never delivered that promise?
01-08-2012 13:13
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

^

No never!!!.. i never promise anything!!! your right im not one of these girls that get nasty on cam.. i work to my own level.. which i should never be judge for Smile xxxx
01-08-2012 14:32
richpk Offline
Master Poster

thats what I thought and would wish people would just STFU.

keep doing what you are doing Lolly, you are obviously making a lot of guys happy and if you have boundaries you are not prepared to go over, then i respect that Smile

people should stop with this negativity against these cam models that do what they do. if you dont like any of it, simply dont watch.
01-08-2012 21:19